Reviews for Here With Me
crazy-wild-and-free chapter 1 . 3/28
I'm a sucker for fics and one-shots based around 3x11 and this lived up to everything I like to read in those ones!

The smut was insanely hot and you added so much beautiful emotion throughout the whole entire OS. This was perfection!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
33333333
swishandflickwit chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I'm not crying. Nope. Nu-uh. There's just a... Branch... In my eye. Yes. A branch.

No but seriously that last line gave me goosebumps. I wish it would happen like this on the show. You're so good at characterization that every time I read a New York Serenade scenario of yours I feel like I'm watching the show. Like it fits so well right there. That's how awesome you are!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This is absolutely perfect. The plot, the characterization and oh my god the SMUT. Wow. Great work, really, I loved it!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Beautiful
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This was very sweet. I like the symbolism you added at the end there, with the door. Nicely done. :)
Sandria99 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
one could only hope... I want these together so badly on the show, and this last episode almost killed me. I love reading these shippers that put my favorite characters together...exactly they way I want them. :D
Sandria
ATimelessLove chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
The smut is... HOLY SHIT FUCK DAMNIT! EVERYTHING I pictured!

It's rough and needed and full of love at the same time.

"It's been a year that they've missed out on and she wants to make it count for everything." There! That's exactly what I want! My whole damn headcanon

"kissing him like he's her air supply and she's in desperate need." YES!

"It's barely a touch and she's already on fire. What he can do to her...it makes her heart ache in the most beautiful way. A year, she reminds herself, he had searched for her for an entire year." THIS!

"I love you." My heart just stopped!

"his hand grasping for hers, fingers knotting together as they rise above her head." *Picturing!*

Sparks are flying through MY body!

This could have only been the smut and been amazing!

He's very hopeful for her to remember in the beginning. I... I like that.

If he was muttering those words about fairytales ... Yep. He sounds crazy.

The beginning tho, had some plot holes & you def. got carried away.

He's her stalker?! Don't exactly like that he's her stalker. Not how I saw that going. Not exactly romantic, is it? I would have just taken that whole shower part out.

Still kinda preferring the "as you wish" scenario: he yells as you wish as he's being hauled off to prison.

Purple, not blue, bottle.

When the hell did he tell her his name?!

How the hell does she know it's been a year?! Realize it so quickly?!

I would have written "as you wish," instead of "we can do whatever you want."

The absolutely amazing smut makes up for the iffy plot tho.

I LOVE the smut SO MUCH I want more! Can I get a peek behind it the door closed to me the end? A sequel? Round 2?

Best Lines:

"know that she is meant to spend the rest of her life with him" Aww :(

"He just needs her to trust him. And doesn't that seem familiar." Haha :)

"spend the rest of the day ravishing her until she had no choice but to believe they had known each other previously." Haha :)

"He's not here for anyone but her, and he knows he is capable of waiting an excessively long time." Aww :)

"He always comes back, never leaving her stranded or scared – he always manages to find a way back to her."

""I could never let you go." "She smiles, her eyes glassy with tears, and speaks the words she has been too afraid to in the past, "I would never want you to."" Aww :)

"He had travelled realms (again), finding her (again), making her realise how much she was missing out on (again). Really, she figures that warrants him saying whatever he damn well pleases."

"You're amazing, you know that? Bloody amazing."
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This was hot...this happening in the show would be amazing.
thicksexxualtension chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Wow! Hope you continue this it's great!
The Last Ronin chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Would be fantastic if this scene actually plays out like this.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
oh i love it! if only they could write this into the show. I still can't get over that he went back for emma. great move Once writers!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
oh that was excellent :) I would love to see what people are thinking will get Henry's memories back also :)
A Whisper Of Grace chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This was really well done! Loved it xx
reignofdreams chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Dead. I am dead. This is hot and exquisitely paced and wonderful in every way and I am very dead.
-Eva