Reviews for Panem's Darling
Mattea chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why?! Why?! Why?! Please make a sequel! Please! I'm begging you! I just can't live with this! Make a sequel! Maybe they get back together? Please!
I want Starbucks chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
OH GOD SO MANY FEELINGS
ellywalker chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
I read this whole book today and I literally fell inlove with this book! Its AMAZING and SAD at the same time. It was sad how it ended but not everyone has happy endings. PLEASE WRITE A SQUEAL! I loved this book you are an amazing writer I LOVE THIS BOOK (I dont know how many times I can say I LOVE THIS BOOK) It was so good! I love it! Please write a squeal! I want to keep reading! I was so sad reading it but I loved it! Please write a squeal! I am not sure if I said this yet but I love this Book!
loopid chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
:O

Just :O
svp24151198 chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
The epilogue was still sad, but kinda sweet to. I've really enjoyed following this story, but if only Prim and Ian could stay together :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Ahhh please make a sequel! I loved this story and I want more Prim and Ian! I need it :)
ChocolatyMinds chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
good!thats the spirit Prim! no depression! and it's not like your losing each other completely,right?..right? great chapter as always, i like how you paint Prim as a poetic soul withbbits of poetry for each for you! (::)(::)(::)(::)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Or so good at writing stuff:-) !...
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Quinn!(
I want Starbucks chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
GAH JOHN GREEN QUOTE! YOU KILLING ME GIRL!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I love the maurders map part
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Oh my god this is the best fabric I ever read:-) !
Mattea chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Yay! An update! I still can't believe that Ian's going to ten! But on the plus side they got drinks and flowers there. XD Anyway, great chapter, as always!
loopid chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
I bet all kids out there would say the word "HORRIBLEST" is more appealing than "most horrible."

Optimist: YES! THEY HAVE PHONES!
Pessimist: Why a phone? Why not a teleportation device?

Optimist: Ian didn't leave yet!
Pessimist: Ian will still leave, though.

I sound like my profile. And it's still a great (and sad) chapter as always!
ChocolatyMinds chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
.word that rhymes with happens next? i-i mean. Prim and Ian are separated and the capitol figured out the notes...i mean, where do we go from here? to a rebellion? to a big game of metaphorical chess between the rebels and the capitol? prim and ian fall into depression?DON'T KEEP ME ON EDGE LIKE THAT!still it's a great chapter,cookies for you! (::)(::)(::)(::)