Reviews for Dangerous Waters (Part Two of the 'Changing Tides' Series)
Hi so, I know it's been like 4 years since this story was last updated and you might not even be writing this kind of stuff anymore but I just wish that this story could be continued. I mean, I never felt like the original story of Sapphire was finished properly and reading this one makes me believe that this is how her life truly went. It would be so cool to see an update (even just like a small summary of how you thought this would end), it wouldnt have to be the entire thing. There aren't many stories about Ingo out there and I really feel like you got it. Like fully understood the world it is set in and the characters. So please just think about it? Thank you and love your writing so much - Eithnbleyane (yes, that is my actual name)
Becca118 chapter 2 . 9/14/2018
First off- hi! I read your first story in 'Changing Tides' years ago and loved it but have been absent from fanfiction for quite a while due to life and uni and work but recently I've been reading on here again and I'm so glad I remembered and found your writing again!

Omg- Faro! I know it's been a long time since this story has been updated but I'm adding it to my alerts so if there is another update I can read it! :-)

I hope whatever you're doing now is going well and you're keeping up your fabulous writing

Rebecca
reneealdrich15 chapter 2 . 7/21/2018
It's great so far! Will you continue ?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2018
Please please update
goddess7533 chapter 2 . 5/20/2018
I NEED MORE! THIS IS AMAZING!
CookieMonsterWillRuleTheWorld chapter 2 . 1/10/2018
I know it’s been a long time but if you’re still on here, I’d love to read the rest of this story. Both this and your first story are well written and it is refreshing to read well written and intriguing pieces. I hope you can write some more. Good luck and thanks!
MorverenSeas chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
Please can you update? I love your writing! I only discovered Ingo a few months ago so sorry for the late review
Fibonacci squid chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
I love this. Please continue when you're feeling up to it
Celestialite chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
This is a really great series. I was wondering if you were going to continue it?
Visitor chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
When can I read more? I love this! :)
Unknown person chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
LOVE THIS SO MUCH! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Continue it! I want more human Faro!
Lily chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
Update, you are killing me! What is faro doing here? Is he okay? How can he be on land? UPDATE!
LilyWintersAster chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Please update! Leaving at a cliffhanger , so mean! I'm joking...Don't be mad at the mean part!

But please update soon! I love this story!
pennameisblank chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
Aiyaaaah I cannot believe you left this with such a cruel cliffhanger. I am now forever haunted by the possibilities *bangs head on desk* I'm ruined, ruined I tell you.
brandonfmanning chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Hey I was wondering when u would update it