Reviews for Christmas Crackers
ficfangirl21 chapter 3 . 3/27
Hot story,
irianaceleste chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Love this universe! The whole Narcissa-George thing was just too funny
JAX001993 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
I love this story! Maybe you can do a one shot in this universe of Hermione trying to kiss Lucius.
carrie76 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Lol. I love this universe. Its funny to see Narcissa and Lucius being so adventuresome. I hope you have more to give us. How about writing a lovely story about Blaise. He is one of my favorites.
Sampdoria chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
punkyredhead chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I loved this story. But then again I love your take on the HP realm. I like that they all got past the past and have moved on. Narcissa is lovely, I like the way her mind thinks. Keep up the awesome work, I will be watching for the next story.
carrie76 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
HA! This is so hot and so funny at the same time. I adore Narcissa and George. That is adorable. I really enjoyed Wedding Traditions. The universe is really fun. Your characters are so human and likeable. Anyways, I love this and I cannot wait for more. Happy New Year to you!
Sampdoria chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Loved the update.
punkyredhead chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
I think the best part of the chapter is the exchanges between Geoge and Narcissa. Those are priceless. Keep up the great work.
flowersNfreaks chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
I really enjoyed Narcissa flirting with George and making uncomfortable.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Awesome! Is there going to be a story about the Malfoy New Year's ball? I hope so
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I love it. Wonderfully plotted and written, I look forward to the party:-))
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
can't wait for the party
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is awesome. Love the stories in this universe. You should write more.
flowersNfreaks chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This story just sound super fun. More please! :)