Reviews for VOTE!
nhrc chapter 8 . 6/10
HAAAAAAAA
(Panting in horror as if I woke up from a trance)
Oh no no no no! continue ! continue ! continue !
I vote a hundred times For it to continue!
A thousand times for it!
(Picks up a sign and starts patrolling) se-quel! se-quel ! se-quel !
Confirm that you're continuing this Fic before I take out the megaphone !

(Hands in prayer, Eyes closed) I wish Fic number eight would continue ... I wish Fic number eight would continue ... I wish Fic number eight would continue ... (Opens one eye) Does it work yet?
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
I kind of like this one. #12.
I know that the voting is closed but after you finish the other ones... well, I would he interested in seeing where this one would go.
Great ideas though. All of them.
ace-exorcist chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I know you said this would stay up until the first of January, 2014, but I wanted to b]put my two cents in anyway. I would love it if you would continue the ninth story, because I have looked for a story with that basic plot line and failed to find one. I would love it if you would continue that one.
drama922 chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
I vote for option #10. Oh give me more please!
Gwineveve301 chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
I vote for Chapter 7,8,9,10 and 11; I'm greedy
StrawberryRocket chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
And lastly, this one.
StrawberryRocket chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Voting for this one too
StrawberryRocket chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
I'm going to assume that voting for more then one is allowed, So I'll vote for this one, it seems most entertaining.
StrawberryRocket chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
I'm voting for this one :)
futrCSI1490 chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
I think 7, 8, and 10 would be interesting reads/seeing your take on the themes/story lines. Love and miss your Laby. stories :-).
aquarium seeds chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
I would love to see chapters nine and seven expanded into a story. You have made wonderful J/S stories, and I love the dynamics these two plotlines would add to their relationship.
justtoread12 chapter 6 . 12/19/2013