Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
karmakarma2001 chapter 22 . 5/12
Is there a epilogue to this very good moving story
Really loved this thanks
Reaper1990 chapter 6 . 5/6
Harry should be able to use lightening to travel?
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 2 . 4/6
I actually despise OP bullshit. I especially despise OP children. And I’m dropping this now because of the wandless magic bullshit.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 1 . 4/6
I’m already so turned off by the idea of a rune mark beacuse it’s basically your excuse to make some god level Harry who will be capable of bitch slapping dumbledore by his third year. Magic in Harry Potter isn’t anime, it has almost nothing to do with personal power and everything to do with pure skill, knowledge, and the ability to effectively use said knowledge. All what more power does is allow someone to control a spell for longer and last longer in a fight of attrition, unless you going to do some wandless magic crap.
Makimass chapter 13 . 2/12
The first task was a meh. Why does it feels like harry never learned a single thing about controlling his emotion so he won't lose control on his lightning? because Draco and Viktor expects him to lose control..
You made harry wanna be a cool kid, are you trying for a hot bad guy vibe from harry? because it's not working lol..
Makimass chapter 12 . 2/12
So in the past five years, the three boys never matured? or had character development? they became less likeable and became downright assholes?..

What's the fucking use of occlumency if they can't control their emotions? fucking hell this story never really improve, it's the opposite actually..
Makimass chapter 8 . 2/12
Harry's strength in the story is very inconsistent, in the early chapters he seems to be the most powerful between Viktor and Draco with a huge gap but then often the author makes it look like that the three are equals when it comes to strength. Make up your damn mind..

The pacing is slow but it seems like it's moving forward now..
The character are never fully used, sirius is undeveloped..Harry is the least likeable character, Narcissa is borderline abusive towards sirius..Also, giving black eyes to 11 years old is not comedy lol..
Makimass chapter 7 . 2/12
So far, harry's the least likeable character in this story..Idk how you managed to do that but yep, harry is frustating in this story..
Makimass chapter 4 . 2/12
I would've thought transfiguration would be easy to harry considering his dad was a prodigy in that subject..
TupanHD chapter 22 . 2/1
I hope one day you can upload the epilogue
TupanHD chapter 2 . 1/30
This is good, really good. The characters feel so real.
Premedicated chapter 22 . 12/21/2021
I know you’ve been working on the Sinistral Ward series since, but is there any chance you have the epilogue sitting on your hard drive somewhere waiting to be uploaded? I’ve enjoyed this story over the years but some closure would be amazing. Though, this is a satisfying ending nonetheless
daffyduck527 chapter 22 . 12/2/2021
I know real life gets in the way, but, I hope you will one day finish this story. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
dianaanne chapter 6 . 11/13/2021
I am enjoying the story. I know it was quite a while ago, but I am sorry for your loss.
Mugetsu700 chapter 22 . 10/19/2021
Great history, this is the third time that I read this history, I hope that one day you could write the epilogue.
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »