Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
requiem2651 chapter 16 . 5/22
I started this story from the beginning today, and I love it! I've been absolutely captivated by your description of Durmstrang and its personalities, and your take on all three tournament tasks has been refreshing and intriguing.

Thanks for such an incredible story! Good luck with your new graduate program - I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter, as your muse and your schedule permit!

-Daniel (requiem2651)
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 5/18
I think you should edit this prologue a bit - the punctuation is iffy at times. Otherwise, nice concept for a story!
HeyStardust chapter 16 . 5/16
I like it
hulagal13 chapter 16 . 5/15
I love this story please update soon.
terrible chapter he has this major overpowered lightning power that he has trouble controlling most of the time, but when he could actually use it to get himself free no mention of it, what is the point in that then, really you made him older have this knowledge, and secret power and he still gets rolled over, nothing changed from canon except cedric doesn't get killed, oh and some faceless death eaters get killed, i was enjoying this story right up until than now story is a piece of trash canon rehash, what was the point of him having a rune mastery, he doesn't use it just because he has a scar on his forehead, you would think he would have a rune to block portkey without his permission since you know he has been kidnapped before. so many things in this chapter that just makes me mad that i invested any time in reading this story
I love this story! Your doing great!
Well
Blueberry Babe chapter 16 . 5/14
Great. Thanks.
Question. Why didn't Harry use any lightning? Not in the script? Didn't think about it? Just curious.
tlyxor1 chapter 16 . 5/13
Enjoyed, looking forward to more. Thanks for writing. -t.
PRICEOFSKY chapter 16 . 5/13
very nice
Noble Korhedron chapter 16 . 5/13
OH. CRAP! :-(
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 16 . 5/13
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
Penny is wise chapter 16 . 5/13
Awesome chapter..
Albionia chapter 16 . 5/13
Happy Birthday for 21st May, and may Harry and co rock and Dumbles and Voldie suffer!
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 5/13
Nice section there, and good to see Harry able to do some more damage to Tom and his followers, even as I wonder if that venom that might be on the blade can effect the Dark Log somewhat, while hoping that the extended allies and family Harry has can blunt some of the other idiocy that he was against when it was essentially him alone.