Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
staar chapter 18 . 11/18
OMG this is so good, read your other story and saw this one and forgot to say that your other story was awesome ! hope to see more of this one 1!
liquidthoughtz chapter 9 . 11/4
Shouldn't they be in sixth year? In the chapter that started the time skip, it said "5 years later," I do believe. Since they were already in their first year would that not put her in sixth now?
liquidthoughtz chapter 6 . 11/3
And without fail we get much more of narcissas controlling ness go figure. The premise of this story is great and I like the parts that don't include her, but she is really starting to turn me off from this story. I mean refusing to let the boys heal broken bones? That's bordering on neglect if not being child abuse. Please tell me she stops this abhorrent behavior soon?
drakord chapter 3 . 11/3
I love it
liquidthoughtz chapter 5 . 11/3
Stupid narcissa, you are supposed to use your familiars abilities that's what the abilities are there for. So he should fully be able to use the phsonux transport abilities to their fullest. Duh.
liquidthoughtz chapter 1 . 11/3
Narcissa really needs to lay off. She has no custodial claims over Harry and Sirius should be able to raise the kid how he wants to. Also she is holding him back. He should be able to duel whoever he wants to. Seriously she is annoying as fuck.
afi123 chapter 18 . 10/20
It's getting to the climax
afi123 chapter 2 . 10/19
I'm liking this background.
bigbangfan91 chapter 18 . 10/14
Brilliant chapter
KariAnn chapter 18 . 10/8
Wow, an original plotline. I am impressed
Energeezer chapter 18 . 10/7
This is fantastic. It's a more accurate depiction on human faults than 70% of material that is available - barring news articles.
missminneapolis chapter 18 . 10/5
I absolutely love this story- I haven't done anything today besides reading all of it! I can't wait for more updates.
Voscaia chapter 4 . 10/4
Please don't see this as a flame. Your use of the genders in the Slavic names is wrong in some occasions. In most of them, except Polish and Serbo-Croatian, all women's surnames end on -ova. So Miss Lenin in this story should be Leninova, likewise the correct name of professor Charzov would be Charzova. On the other hand, no man's surname can be -ova, so the professor would be correctly named Ivanov. Typical Polish names end on -ski which would make a woman a -ska, while there are no changes in the Serbo-Croatian -ic endings. Strictly speaking, Narcissa should be Mrs Krumova nee Black, too, though there can be exceptions for foreigners. Though, if I speak or write in Czech, I add the -ova ending to my (German) surname too, just to be recognized as a woman.
Mechconstrictor chapter 18 . 10/3
Great story so far and I hope to read more.
chaoswizard chapter 18 . 10/2
Keep it coming plz it is good