Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Magnusscipio chapter 22 . 1h
Thoroughly enjoyable tale that manages to nicely captivate the reader. An excellent read, thank you.
Tomon chapter 22 . 10/23
Well done even if there are few things I dislike or disagree with.
For one Voldemort fear his death. If he know he was so close to being mortal again I doubt he would show himself and take his last horcrux with him. Still it's quite close to a canon version which brings me to another little complaint. So many characters killed of screen. While battle is chaotic and it's doubtful that everyone could have a heroic death, just a death count to show how brutal of a fight it was is something I dislike.
The last thing was how easily could Harry in the end get rid of Voldemort. He sort of just got a little mad and eviscerated him :-D And while they got closer together with Dumbledore I'm not sure if they were so close for his demise to push him over the edge so to say :)

Still while that was quite a lot of negatives I definitely like this story and the last chapter as well. Now looking forward to the epilogue and I'm very thankful you shared your amazing tale with us :)
grimmich chapter 7 . 10/16
Harry had every right to be upset they were way too harsh with him he is 11! I understand that his magic gets dangerious but even saints get angry.
grimmich chapter 2 . 10/14
when does harry get to look after everyone selse every one always has 'look out for harry' he can damn well look after himself
Arnold DeVillena chapter 22 . 10/9
This has been a great ride! Looking forward to the Epilogue and to see if Harry and Fleur's brood will put the Weasley's to shame.
Penguin Thug God chapter 5 . 10/6
A bit confusing on why they're living in Bulgaria, but the references are all Greek.
Penguin Thug God chapter 5 . 10/6
Harry's Scar was a horacrux and the wand movement for the killing cruse.
Penguin Thug God chapter 3 . 10/5
these kids are just starting magical school and your already trying to make it sexual... really?
Antaxocide chapter 13 . 10/5
i would like to know how old harry is in this fiction since i could've skipped through some details
Omnipotent97 chapter 22 . 10/2
sorry for the mistype. The app is glitches out for me. It's an amazing story.
Omnipotent97 chapter 22 . 10/1
G the Headmaster chapter 22 . 10/1
Outstanding story!
Thanks for writing it.
G the Headmaster chapter 5 . 9/29
I thought it was going to be a dragon!
G the Headmaster chapter 2 . 9/28
Good story line. I often wondered what would have happened if Serius didn't go after womtail
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »