Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Stratre chapter 22 . 1/4
ah man i stumbled across this by accident to be honest and im so happy i gave it a chance and read it it was really good thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2020
Btw their entrance into Hogwarts was pathetic. No point in it and just a pure lack of showmanship. Poor writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2020
Harry is way too impulsive and childish most of the time
Check mah name chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
Irish, I have been reading your works ever since 'Thanks to a snake' appeared on my screen. Si Vis Pacem is by far the most underrated story on the site. Far far better than Angry Harry. Loved your work. Keep it up
SoulNightshade chapter 5 . 9/4/2020
I love how this Harry has no tact
AngorMike chapter 14 . 9/4/2020
I'm enjoying the story greatly.

I'm just sad the face slapping scene for the Longbottoms is delayed. Bloody hypocrites, lol
Tiffany chapter 18 . 7/27/2020
I am pretty disappointed. The rune scar of “power” don’t appear to mean shit, Harry 95% of the time is simply above average or weak. With many others being on the same level as him or above, not that they have a rune scar of power, oh and some are even the same age. Weird moral conscious that doesn’t add up or gets in the way half the time. Harry just appears to be a bunch of talk without action. A weak kid with anger issues. One of the most annoying as hell combinations. I’m on chapter 19. Sad because it had so much potential.
Ashley chapter 2 . 7/26/2020
A MOHAWK?! And a GREEN MOHAWK?! Fuck that. Just. Go bald. Like what the fuck is this hair style.
Horus456 chapter 22 . 7/16/2020
Reread it, still love it. Please finish.
Wizco chapter 22 . 7/1/2020
Hey,

I rather enjoyed this story. I do feel that sometimes you forgot a detail captured a few chapters back, and that made reading this sometimes a little confusing.
Overall, it was a fun fic.

That said, as there's only an epilogue remaining, I do hope you'll finish this one up some day.
Seems a shame to have written this much not to finish it so close to the end.
Sujeeth chapter 22 . 6/29/2020
Wonderful fic. I really loved it. The ending seemed a bit rushed and a tiny bit anticlimatic but i enjoyed it nonetheless. I wouldve loved an epilogue though rather than the morose end. It was a great ride. Thanks for sharing this fic:)
hobbes319 chapter 2 . 6/26/2020
this seems so over the top it’s not even funny. he’s supposed to be a child. that’s not even mentioning the fact that they’re in bulgaria and somehow everybody speaks perfect english. the power that harry has seems like he did nothing to achieve it. it just comes out of nowhere. I think harry potter going to durmstrang is a perfectly good potential plot, but there’s no infrastructure to support it. it seems like everything’s happening out of coincidence (narcissa and sirius arriving at the same time?), or power and experience just gets pulled out of a pocket like ‘A-HaH, you just set off my Trap CardExample: 11 year time skip wtf?)
Honestly I think this could go somewhere, but it needs a Lot or work.
GoatSmoker271 chapter 22 . 6/10/2020
Please write an epiologe I enjoyed it so much to read
Thanks for the story it was really good
simply.meh chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
Yeah hey umm I suggest you leave all those hateful comments out of here because I don't about you guys but hateful comments really hurt and I don't know if its just me but please stop. I personally think this is a great story and that your books are amazing. keep doing what your doing no matter what anyone tell you.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 22 . 5/6/2020
I think you forgot the epilogue, bruh. Didn't realize authors could be THAT lazy. Wow
1,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »