Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
missminneapolis chapter 18 . 1h
I absolutely love this story- I haven't done anything today besides reading all of it! I can't wait for more updates.
Voscaia chapter 4 . 22h
Please don't see this as a flame. Your use of the genders in the Slavic names is wrong in some occasions. In most of them, except Polish and Serbo-Croatian, all women's surnames end on -ova. So Miss Lenin in this story should be Leninova, likewise the correct name of professor Charzov would be Charzova. On the other hand, no man's surname can be -ova, so the professor would be correctly named Ivanov. Typical Polish names end on -ski which would make a woman a -ska, while there are no changes in the Serbo-Croatian -ic endings. Strictly speaking, Narcissa should be Mrs Krumova nee Black, too, though there can be exceptions for foreigners. Though, if I speak or write in Czech, I add the -ova ending to my (German) surname too, just to be recognized as a woman.
Mechconstrictor chapter 18 . 10/3
Great story so far and I hope to read more.
chaoswizard chapter 18 . 10/2
Keep it coming plz it is good
SilverFox62 chapter 17 . 9/30
I thought Tonks worked for the Bulgarian Aurours not the English ones? In a previous chapter she complained about working for family members not being all its cracked up to be and Sirius and Vladimir work in Bulgaria. But this chapter stated that Director Bones was her boss. I'm a little confused. Which is it?
TXBuddy chapter 18 . 9/23
Me too
JPElles chapter 18 . 9/20
I can't wait to see what happens as things progress here.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 18 . 9/19
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
R.Peter chapter 18 . 9/16
Looks like they've got Dumbledore on their side now.

Awesome chapter, look forward to more!
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 18 . 9/15
Nice job on this. I particularly liked the "publish this" scene, I don't ever remember anything as "in your face" in fanon before. Chapter felt a little hurried but not overly so. Might have benefitted from being split into two sections either at the destruction of the prophecy or just before the battle at Azkaban. Or, of course you could have done it just when Harry was proposing:). Thanks for your hard work on this, looking forward to future installments.
Nice story!
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 18 . 9/14
I thought Saiph was taking a seat in the Wizengamot? You said the three had seats to take.
It's WizenGaMot, not wizenmagot. Then and than are not interchangeable. 'You are' is contracted to 'you're,' not 'your.'
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 16 . 9/14
Wait... I thought you said Harry was Sirius' heir. I'm slightly confused...
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 18 . 9/14
Looks like the war is finally heating up! _ Oh how I've been waiting for this part of the story, I've wanted to see how Harry's mark would affect the battle(s) with Tom.