Reviews for Indispensable
pemberley chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Aww. Sandeman sound like the cutest old man ever. He'd be so little and tiny, and just so cute. Like a really old baby or something. Do I sound crazy? Someone else must know what I mean?
yippee chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Whoa. I was just reading your reviews and looks as though you have some enemies. What's up with that? I love how they didn't even have the balls to sign their name. This is a great chapter and a excellent series overall. I can't believe someone has enough of a problem with it to post a harsh review like that. But whatever, some people are just jealous. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Qui ĂȘtes-vous?

That's what you're looking for.

Why don't you try an online translator?
eve chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
your story's are just so good. They have it all. Just one thing, if you choose to put french in it write it wright. It's 'Qui ĂȘtes vous'. 'que' is what and 'es' is with 'je '(you) Actually it suprised me a bit because your name sounds french. I just hope I didn't write to many mistakes in this because english certainly isn't my motherlanguage.

i wish you good luck with your story and a lot of inspiration
velvetchecha chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
yay! I'm so glad your story finally caught up to where you finished it on the Nunswithpens site. I can't wait to see where things will go to next - please give those two a break! As for Logan, the guy needs a bullet - please make Max (definately not Alec) shoot a bullet into his head! I really liked Alec telling Sandeman a few home truths in this chapter and I hope he gets a few more to deal with in the future.
bazza chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
they're together again. yay! really well done and there is enough suspence to last a life time. please continue the series.
tess chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
wow_great_chapter._love_that_it_was_happy!_post_more_please_(keyoard_all_messed_up...lol_sorry!)
mel11 chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
That was good. You better write more soon. :):):)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Sorry, but this scenario is non-functional:

"Your body contains the secret genetic combinations of the antidote, as well as the code for the vaccine. The runes you experienced several months ago were the first of a set that are encoded in you to appear. Those you saw foretold the apocalypse that is about to happen. The next set will give the formulas. And the third and final text will reveal how to administer the dosages."

Why would Sandeman need a roadmap of runes to explain the "antidote" when he created Max in the first place? The runes are a message *from* him. There's a supernatural element to your explanation that you're glossing over.

And I gotta say, I'm no shipper, but when I read stuff like this, I'm kinda embarrassed for ya:

"Joshua gave him one of those wise looks that always made Alec wriggle. "Max and Alec are right together. Max and Logan were wrong. There could have been no other way."

Anyhow, Dawson's Creek will be starting soon, and then you can get back together with your honey.
Synthera chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
This is one of my most favorite series. You do such a good job! Keep up the good work.
Black Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
oh that was just too good! you're an amazing writer! I sooo loved that chapter! it was great! please post more of your wonderful universe ASAP because I can't wait to see what happens next!