Reviews for Unraveled
sandeep chapter 8 . 6/4
Sasuke x Tenten
NaruxHina
Animemangalover24 chapter 8 . 5/18
When are you going to update.
I LOVE WALKING PEACHES chapter 8 . 4/28
And because you're a bitch, you left this amazing story hanging for almost 2 years. Sorry but that was according to your AN. You said yourself that you are a bitch. Couldn't help myself. Anywayss I adore this story. I just wish it wasn't abandoned. I knew from the start that it was(assuming since it had been 2 years already since the last update). I still read it cuz it has good reviews. Ahhh but the emptiness that abandoned stories leave... orz its too much especially when the story is good. Still, thanks for writing this though. Your time, effort, genius and creativity are appreciated.
owlzilla chapter 8 . 4/14
I know you haven't updated in a long time but I'm leaving a comment/following anyway because I really love this story. I adore your portrayal of Naruto and your characterization of everyone. Shikamaru is one of my favorite characters so it's always good to see him take a bigger role and though I love Kakashi I prefer his issues not be glossed over so I love how you have written him as well. You've done a great job with this and even if you never write for this story again - just wanted to let you know.

I don't know what pairings are considered odd...I mostly just just have favorite characters and am happy to read about them in any incarnation the author provides. Thought Zabuza's odd moment with Naruto during the fight when she briefly mentioned his attractiveness was hilarious though.
Espied7 chapter 8 . 4/9
I love the Nara/Naru pairingIt would be fun to see Kakashi with someone toomaybe Shizune?
burntblood.1982 chapter 8 . 4/9
Please update and finish ur story best pairs like nartuo and Nara together
dragonloverpower chapter 8 . 2/26
Recently found a femnaru x zabuza pairing I like.
Please update!