Reviews for Unraveled
Eumenida chapter 9 . 4/20
I think that this story has a lot of potential ... it's pity to leave it incomplete ... I hope that you will find the inspiration that you need to finish it... can't wait to read the next chapter. thank you
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 4/10
I think you need to find a way to work out the 3s bitterness. They need to find a way to live and learn tO love their friends and family again. They need to find that spark of HOPE. You have all 3 so bitter and full of hate, yes war does that. Yes it changes you in ways you never thought possible, but those people need to find that spark of hope to be true to themselves once more.
lovleydragonfly chapter 9 . 4/4
Wahhh but i love thissss
MoonPrincess623 chapter 9 . 3/6
Im sad that inspiration has left you as I adore this fic. Hard to find good fem!naru fics, especially with this pairing. Update when you can.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 8 . 3/6
GaaraxNaru shikaxnaru...i even like yaguraxnaru. Honestly, though, I want a harem of Sasuke, Shika, Neji, and Gaara with fem Naru. Those are my favorite pairings.
Red Renegade 777 chapter 8 . 2/11
I'm actually a fan of NarutoxTemari. I liked it before, but a fanfic called An Uzumaki Amongst the Dunes made me fall in love with it.
SleepiPanda chapter 9 . 1/13
I love this.
Getting closer to the chunin exams and I would love to see Naru around Gaara.
tf330129 chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
Just read the fic Keep it up :)
Faery66 chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
KaeruManiacZ chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
please continue.. :) this naruto is so awesome~
myheartisopen62 chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
This fic is please update it!
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
Wow...i like this Naruto...and i enjoyed this story
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
If possible please do continue this at some point. What I've always hated about canon Naruto and all the Fanfic Naruto stories is that he is so naive and pure hearted despite all the awful things he went through as a child. He never even got to be a child really! Yet he turned out so goody-goody and selfless and that just didn't seem realistic to me. At all. Yeah, I know he is a reincarnation of Ashura who was good himself and shared many eerie similarities with Naruto and that has probably a lot to do with it but still. Ashura didn't grow up unloved and treated like trash. Obviously he had problems with his brother and the people who made fun of him for not being a prodigy like him but he still had it relatively great for a while. Naruto never had any of that growing up all alone and mistreated. Well anyway my point being, I like how your fem!Naruto is a lot more realistic in nature. If it's only because she's back from time, I don't care. I still appreciate how jaded and pessimistic she seems now. That's why I hope you continue this. Well, that and because I just LOVE her and Shikamaru already. Sasuke and especially Sakura can suck it!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
Awww! And this is so good to!
Fiurstorm chapter 1 . 10/24/2016