Reviews for Faces
aceattorneyfan chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Ohgodohgodohgod I want to see how psychotic Phoenix deals with Manfred von Karma. Pleasepleaseplease.
Akky-nee-chan chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
i'm very scared of phoenix
so that implies that this is an awesome story
The Gone Angel chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
It's already over?! Okay, I absolutely ADORED this story. I would have never imagined Phoenix as a psychopath who killed Mia and Doug and so on. You wrote it very well, too. Now I need to find more stories with Phoenix as a crazy person...

Cheers,
Gone
Bob chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Dayum.
At least now we know Edgeworth's type.
Psychopaths.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Please continue this story. It's interesting and well-written. Besides, I don't see a completed status on it. So, please please please continue this story. It's very good.
GreenCAT the second chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
an update! o thank you fanfiction gods!
Cravats are cool chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Wow. Maybe it's just because I'm relatively new to the fandom, but I've never seen a fic like this before. I'm impressed. You've stuck to canon, even down to the lines. I love my precious Phoenix as he is, but I have a morbid curiosity for your interpretation. And I love the creepy NaruMitsu dynamic here. Even though I'll probably end up getting my feels hurt in all different kinds of new ways, I'll definitely follow this story of yours. Excellent job!
tezmilion chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Congratulation. You made me flip out from horror. I've read several yandere or murderer Phoenixes, but this is the creepest Phoenix I've ever seen. Especially that Edgeworth can't even lay a finger on the man even though he knows everything.

And THANK YOU so much for updating! *cries*
jazmin4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Please continue! Pretty please! It's really good, and I hope for more!
randomreader333 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I really enjoyed this! It was creepy, but very well written and interesting.
I wish there was more!
tezmilion chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
No no no no. Why do I see the completed sign over there? I want more of this story! Please! D:

Wonderful work. It was totally creepy and astonishing. God, I knew that there's no way it's just a coincidence that people around Phoenix constantly dies and he keeps being blamed as a murderer! And of course Phoenix couldn't win against Genius Prosecutors like Edgeworth and Von Karma by pure luck. He was PREPARED. Thoroughly prepared by years of stalking and researching.
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Utterly disturbing as well as it is fascinating. Very well written. Looking forward to more!
Lieju chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is great. I'm a fan of AU-interpretations that keep most of the canon but twist it in a way that turns them on their head.

I see Phoenix getting off the hook easily since the claims against him are so flimsy, but Edgeworth suspecting something, but unable to prosecute him again for the same crime...
6GunSally chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
OMG OMG OMG!

This is so terribly awesome. I love it-but don't know why. Evil Phoenix is so well written. This is the best thing I've read in a while! Keep it up!
White Weasel chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is awesome. The funny thing is I was also recently thinking about a fic like this (but with Larry as the mastermind behind all the plots). Phoenix is just so... Creepy. I love it.