Reviews for Faces
jazmin4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Please continue! Pretty please! It's really good, and I hope for more!
randomreader333 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I really enjoyed this! It was creepy, but very well written and interesting.
I wish there was more!
tezmilion chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
No no no no. Why do I see the completed sign over there? I want more of this story! Please! D:

Wonderful work. It was totally creepy and astonishing. God, I knew that there's no way it's just a coincidence that people around Phoenix constantly dies and he keeps being blamed as a murderer! And of course Phoenix couldn't win against Genius Prosecutors like Edgeworth and Von Karma by pure luck. He was PREPARED. Thoroughly prepared by years of stalking and researching.
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Utterly disturbing as well as it is fascinating. Very well written. Looking forward to more!
Lieju chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is great. I'm a fan of AU-interpretations that keep most of the canon but twist it in a way that turns them on their head.

I see Phoenix getting off the hook easily since the claims against him are so flimsy, but Edgeworth suspecting something, but unable to prosecute him again for the same crime...
6GunSally chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
OMG OMG OMG!

This is so terribly awesome. I love it-but don't know why. Evil Phoenix is so well written. This is the best thing I've read in a while! Keep it up!
White Weasel chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is awesome. The funny thing is I was also recently thinking about a fic like this (but with Larry as the mastermind behind all the plots). Phoenix is just so... Creepy. I love it.