Reviews for Kiri no Kagami
domestic fanperson chapter 2 . 4/3
Uisshu? Is that Wish in katakana?
Tigerforce chapter 1 . 2/4
As soon as i realized she was transformed ( something i despise usually ) i almost hit the back button. Luckily i keeped reading and niw I'm thinking this may jyst be a really good story. Not what i was looking for originally but we'll see how it goes.
StormMagi chapter 20 . 1/19
Great story. Hope you update it soon
Evilshallprevail chapter 2 . 1/18
Why not Kibou or Negai? They both seem a lot better than Uisshu. It's really weird
NeKo19-94 chapter 20 . 1/12
Next plis
C'Riverblade chapter 20 . 1/10
I love your writing! Please keep going.
bookworm51485 chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
How about using an actual Japanese word, Nozomi, for Wish, instead of making something up that just sounds stupid...?
kittycat chapter 20 . 6/7/2016
super cute story tho no updates?
kittycat chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
meow
Guest chapter 20 . 6/5/2016
Please finish ancient times
myheartisopen62 chapter 20 . 5/30/2016
Thanks for the update! Gaara & Sasuke were funny. Fabt wait for more!
EndlessChains chapter 20 . 5/29/2016
A well done chapter. Very humorous with what took place during Sasuke and Gaara's fight as they compete with one another for Uisshu. It was amusing when Gaara was the only one instigating it and Sasuke responding. Orochimaru was also amusing to read as his scenario and plans don't follow the way he wants it to. Despite all the humor, there is also he undertone of melancholy when going to Konohamaru and the feeling that Uisshu feels. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
buterflypuss chapter 20 . 5/28/2016
good chap
zaforn chapter 20 . 5/28/2016
Glad to see you back
Brazilwolf chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
I love this story. It's so interesting. I love Naru's powers like shapeshifting, healing, etc. the story is especially hilarious at times. So glad that Sasuke is on the right path for happiness so far and that he isn't emo-ish. Adding Gaara was a good idea. There rival over who stays with Naru is so funny yet cute. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter when it comes out.