Reviews for More Than a Wish
Bookaholix chapter 17 . 10/6
Are Kyoko and Sayaka gonna break up?! Please update, I'm in suspense
Huzzah! Another great chapter.

Lots of great character development in this one. Though there wasn't as much romance, which is always my favorite parts of this fanfic.

I look forward to the next installment, whenever that is.
sailorraven34 chapter 17 . 8/8
Oh, poor Kyoko and Sayaka. I hope they can solve their misunderstanding soon before Kyoko's loss of powers leads to bigger problems... that was a nice chapter. :)
RandomFanFicFan chapter 16 . 7/31
I adore this story so much. As much as I enjoy the original show, I've always wanted a what-if type story that has a happy ending, and this fills that void.

I greatly anticipate the next chapeter.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 16 . 7/16
Read the story so far.
A good change, a good Wish from Madoka that avoid her Witching Out, her death or her becoming MadoKami...
And the team has been resurrected, yu-uhhh!
Just a question: given the change in the universe, is it possible that the cast of Oriko Magica (Yuma-chan included, so Kyoko will be able to be a Big Sister again) will join the rest of the Mitakihara Magical Girls?
Vote: 10
sailorraven34 chapter 16 . 5/23
Finally got around to reading this, and it's really good! Everyone is in character and your writing is great. I can't wait to see where you take the plot!
patheticnoob chapter 16 . 5/8
For what it's worth, I'm the same person who posted the Anonymous reviews of Chapters 7 and 13 talking about Fridge Horror and rape. They should be on about page 2 by now. I'd be curious what Azuki Rose thinks of them.

Ignoring the criticisms of this type already made or implicit in Rebellion, though, this was pretty good. You have a skill at executing your plots which some could match but I definitely couldn't (and believe me I've tried).
ClickClackClickClack chapter 16 . 5/3
I dont even remember what this story is about anymore. But glad you updated regardless.
Drinkie chapter 16 . 5/3
Either i'm having a pleasent dream or this fic got updated truth be told i had actually forgotten about what happened but i started to remember as i was reading through it thanks for updating
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 16 . 5/2
The middle part of this chapter somewhat reminded me of: (backslash)watch?vGBLUdFvF8Jw (basically only the detective theme and the not-really-important "mysteries").
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 15 . 4/29
I wonder, is Mami supposed to be a fast healer like Sayaka? Her wish presumably had something to do with getting out of the car wreck and not being dead (though wiki says it's more about being "tied" to life, hence the ribbons), and Sayaka's wish was also about healing. Yet there was nothing about any special abilities that Mami had other than just her guns and ribbons. Just speculation.

Umm, shouldn't Nagisa already be contracted? She's the person form of Charlotte, the witch that killed Mami, so following along with what you did with the resurrections of other dead magical girls (Sayaka, Mami, Kyoko), she should have already been a magical girl when she was brought back.
Yeah, pretty much, there shouldn't be any hard feelings about killing Mami when the result is reversed and the action was committed in an unstable state of consciousness anyway.

More speculation: How did Mami die to Charlotte anyway? It didn't bite her on the top of the head where the soul gem is, but on the neck. Yet somehow her soul gem shattered. When Kyubey talks to Sayaka about disconnection from their bodies, he implies that your body can be gone and you'll still exist perfectly fine (though maybe you wouldn't be able to do anything other than slowly go witch).

Why does it seem like for the most part, Homura treats Mami like everyone else does? Not in terms of respecting her, but in terms of acting like a "kohai". Assuming 100 time loops (which is the semi-official approximate number), Homura has been a magical girl 4 times as long as Mami and is mentally 7 years older, though physically and academically 1 year behind. I brought this up mostly because of Nagisa's internal comments that it seems like Homura knows what she's doing.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 14 . 4/29
Lol, Mami gets to be the Crazy Cat Lady.

I wonder what Junko would think if she was still in the room when Homura talked to the "invisible" cat. You didn't specifically say that Madoka's mom left.

... (Surprisingly?) little to complain about, so my last few reviews have mostly been commentary and speculation. Better than nothing.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 12 . 4/29
I hope nobody gets an STD from Kyubey's alien mouth germs in their food.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 11 . 4/29
Lol, running around making a scene in a grocery store. Why do they feel the need to still be 4 years old?
"picked up a sack of potatoes and handed it to Homura, who silently accepted it as if it was the pinkette herself" Can definitely see that picture.
Lol, pat on the head.
Sayaka/Kyoko romance is good ol' slapstick comedy.
Mommy Mami.

No issue with the content. I had some doubts as to Kyoko's location, but the "situation" was genuinely somewhat surprising.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 10 . 4/29
So Kyoko got to use her magic to protect everyone with a spear wall. Does Sayaka get to heal people? Does Homura get to pull the whole group away in a time-stop? Does... what can Madoka or Mami even do? Room for creativity.