Reviews for More Than a Wish
Anonymous chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
This fic is one of the greatest cases of Fridge Horror (by TV Tropes definition) I have ever seen. Although not as horrifying as canon PMMM, this setting contains plenty of unexplored opportunities above and beyond what the characters notice. For those who don't get it, I'll explain.

People don't control their emotional bonds- they often have no choice about having them with family, when forcefully kissed etc. In the real world an individual can easily cut themselves off for almost all purposes from a given individual, whether friend or family, relatively easily. It's harder, but also true for a Magical Girl.

Similarily, compounded onto the horrors of being alone well explored in PMMM is the horror of the fact that no matter how much of an asshole those close to you are, you NEED them or you'll risk death. Which means that in cases such as cheating, such a relationship can turn into Cold-War style brinkmanship, where both sides know that a breakup (romantic or friendship) will bring death upon them.

The irony is that it was supposed to be light.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Bad implications here. Both Kyoko's kiss on Sayaka and Homura's kiss on Madoka were rape by law. Kyoko's actions towards Sayaka in this chapter were also a clear case of sexual assault.

If you don't think this stuff should be rape, then I should point out that the emotional value of a first kiss is something major. In particular, it should not be taken away so easily.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Actually, Nagisa wished for being able to eat cake one last time as she was in the hospital and weak. After they finished, her mother died and she immediately hatched. Thus the hospital theme, her mother represents Candy, the doll. Nagisa (the caterpillar) attacks after she is hurt.

But your version is good too _
Keep up the good work!
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Hooray for cool updates.
Waywardneko chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Everything is falling into place... :3

Also, the cuteness levels were wonderful!
Thanks for the read!

The Waywardneko
Shades 0f Dawn chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Yesss, you finally updated! :) I might need to go back and reread some earlier chapters though, since it's been such a long time! xD (Well, not that I have any room to talk...)

It was very heartwarming to see Nagisa being accepted by everyone else, especially Mami and Kyouko at the end (with Kyouko trying to act like the older sister, hehe). And her back story was well-thought out too, and very tragic at the same time. I'm glad she's found a home though. :)

Kyubey, though, is giving me chills... what is he planning to do next?

I'm really happy you updated, and I hope school won't keep you too busy! I'll eagerly await the next installment! :)
Deltahalo241 chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Well, it's confirmed; Mami is a Lolicon.
Gonstika chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Ahhh, as soon as I saw that this fic had been updated, I dropped everything I was doing before and focused all of my attention on this new chapter.

Very, very nice that we finally get Nagisa introduced into the story _

Sending a PM your way.

All in all, another great chapter! Still will continue to read and review!
StormFarron185 chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
I feel like Kyoko and Mami are a marred couple and Nagisa is their child. LOL. I won't be complaining if this fanfic went KyoMami. XD

Don't worry about taking so long to update. Sometimes I don't feel like writing anything even when u know I should...I really should update my Homura Magica fanfic at some point actually. So don't feel bad or anything, we all have real lives.

Anyway, enjoyed the chapter. I like the inclusion of Nagisa.
Sarah chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
Great story i love it! Hope you continue it soon :D
sao13 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
This fanfiction could've been better without the cheesy thoughts. The story is good tho so far.
Gonstika chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I hope this gets updated soon and hasn't been abandoned D:
northernlion196 chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
And heres good ol Nagisa. Just in the nick of times. Though I do hope Mami doesnt have a (huge) freak out when she finds out that shes looking at her former killer.

I am very curious about Kyubeys position. Hes planning something, but also seems much more helpful and dare I say it, "attached" to the girls. I guess its because unlike normal universe, MTaW universe cant have Magical Girls getting recycled into Witches. Less dead girls, better chance at fighting aliens (behold, XCOM: Madoka Magica)
Waywardneko chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
MATCHMAKER MAMI! Yes!
Also adorable shenanigans and is that Nagisa/Charlotte/Bebe I see...? :3

Great chapter, I very much like your writing style! :3
Dragonmaster870 chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Even though I'm not a fan of KyoHomu, that was pretty...interesting, to say the least. Which means we need more, though maybe with MadoHomu or KyoSaya.