Reviews for More Than a Wish
amimai002 chapter 18 . 8/16
Nice story
Nerf Irelia chapter 1 . 7/21
The wording of the wish is a LOT more ambiguous than the anime's translation.
p0kemon chapter 18 . 4/25
I really like the idea of the soul gems depending on the magical girls' bonds with each other. Please please update, Kyoko and Sayaka are breaking my heart!
Duat chapter 11 . 3/6
I just don't find Homura being with anybody but Madoka believable, so the random Kyohomu completely took me out of the fiction.

I won't be continuing with the story
MadeInHere chapter 18 . 2/21
Yeah wow, I really dont remember anything from this story even with the quick filler at the beginning. Overall good chapter, more character development and even some angst from Homura and Sayaka. Maybe one day this story will be finished and I will binge read it.
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 2/18
The universe thanks you for updating this fanfic.
Bookaholix chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
Are Kyoko and Sayaka gonna break up?! Please update, I'm in suspense
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
Huzzah! Another great chapter.

Lots of great character development in this one. Though there wasn't as much romance, which is always my favorite parts of this fanfic.

I look forward to the next installment, whenever that is.
sailorraven34 chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
Oh, poor Kyoko and Sayaka. I hope they can solve their misunderstanding soon before Kyoko's loss of powers leads to bigger problems... that was a nice chapter. :)
RandomFanFicFan chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
I adore this story so much. As much as I enjoy the original show, I've always wanted a what-if type story that has a happy ending, and this fills that void.

I greatly anticipate the next chapeter.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 16 . 7/16/2015
Read the story so far.
A good change, a good Wish from Madoka that avoid her Witching Out, her death or her becoming MadoKami...
And the team has been resurrected, yu-uhhh!
...
Just a question: given the change in the universe, is it possible that the cast of Oriko Magica (Yuma-chan included, so Kyoko will be able to be a Big Sister again) will join the rest of the Mitakihara Magical Girls?
Vote: 10
sailorraven34 chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
Finally got around to reading this, and it's really good! Everyone is in character and your writing is great. I can't wait to see where you take the plot!
patheticnoob chapter 16 . 5/8/2015
For what it's worth, I'm the same person who posted the Anonymous reviews of Chapters 7 and 13 talking about Fridge Horror and rape. They should be on about page 2 by now. I'd be curious what Azuki Rose thinks of them.

Ignoring the criticisms of this type already made or implicit in Rebellion, though, this was pretty good. You have a skill at executing your plots which some could match but I definitely couldn't (and believe me I've tried).
MadeInHere chapter 16 . 5/3/2015
I dont even remember what this story is about anymore. But glad you updated regardless.
Drinkie chapter 16 . 5/3/2015
Either i'm having a pleasent dream or this fic got updated truth be told i had actually forgotten about what happened but i started to remember as i was reading through it thanks for updating