Reviews for Crimson Wings in Battle City
DexTheHex chapter 3 . 8/8
Oh come oooooon! How is this not updated?! Its to beautiful not to be updated! Why cruel world, whhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy?!
Style1234 chapter 3 . 6/15
Please update. I love this story so much.
Ryoko Ishida chapter 3 . 6/3
Please do more of this! I loves it!
The Utterly Fabulous Z chapter 3 . 5/29
Please come back to this story! It is one of THE BEST Yu-Gi-Oh stories I've ever read!
havarti2 chapter 3 . 5/29
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Fiu chapter 3 . 4/9
*cries I just want you to know I'm dying right now because I can't read the third chapie cause this is amazing. I hope you do update again, one day, if you somehow find motivation or inspiration again. Meanwhile, I'll be waiting.
Riku Kingdom Hearts chapter 3 . 3/7
Lol I think I know why Jack told Tristan to stop talking because Tristan's voice reminded him of Yusie. They are played by the same voice actors (in the English one. Idk about the Japanese)
But please please update this. I've been looking for a story like this. I really want to see Jack meet Seto.
Riku Kingdom Hearts chapter 2 . 3/7
I loved how Joey called Jack Cheese Fondue Head. Very funny.
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 3/6
Damn im quite sad now noticing this hasn't been updated in quite a while I was getting into the thought of seeing face off against some of the orginal cast.
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 3/6
I really like this fic from these few chapters, that duel was good too.
tigergirl1723 chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Will this be updated soon? This is a great story and I swear that Jack is a nicer version of kaibe. Its going to be great!
Peter Kim chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Trudge is still alive in thime line since Trudge does appear in the Yugioh(before Yugioh meets Kaiba) and Yugioh 5d
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Please update more
I loved this story
karia curtis chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Update please
VanizKai chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
You have to update this. I would kill for chapter 4.