Reviews for Crimson Wings in Battle City
Darkspecter141 chapter 6 . 8/14
Please continue this awesome story ASAP!
This is great! I really hope this is updated soon, I have the worst luck with finding stories that are awesome, but don't get finished
Kuroyuki02 chapter 6 . 8/8
Uh oh jack will tell his identity think, well but that's good secret can't hold too long
Nice story bro
Can u please update this? I want to see nextchapter
Hakumei-chan chapter 6 . 7/23
I look forward for your next chapter. 3 Update soon, pretty please.
Can you have jack face Noah instead of yugi
can you write a chapter on what yugi and his friends will think when the find out that Jack is from the future? will yusei and the others come back in the past and help hiim defeat Red Demon
Please update
I want 2 read more
hi! I'm a fine with yugioh 5ds, and i love for you to finish or add more chapters to this story! the action just strated to begin and what are Yugi and his friends going to say about jack's story. will anyone from the future come to the past like jack did?
when will you update this story it was getting good
Awesome story you have here. The idea is really fun and your dialogue is on-point. Keep up the good work!
Chazz princton from GX was a downgrade from Seto kaiba (his manga counterpart is a different story though), Jack atlas from 5ds was a major improvement of Seto,and Kite tenjo from Zexal is a slight improvement of Seto but not Jack. CONTIUE WITH THE STORY ITS AWSOME!:):):):):)
Every duel after this should go the same way as the anime now. Yugi beats Bakura, Joey beats Odion, and Mai looses to Marik. By now Jack should be in the virtual world arc, but either way you seem to be doing a very good job right now.
This story really highlights the good parts of Jack and the bad parts of Seto. Fantastic! Also Jack might want to confront Seto before he tears apart his duel runner and I hope by the end of this there will be at least one Turbo duel. Also it not going to cause any harm to the timeline if he tells anyone that hes from the future or how turbo duels work. The only limitation is that he can't tell them how to make a duel runner. Keep up the good work.
I really like the concept you have here. Good job!
Shadowjab17 chapter 6 . 3/5
One of the best Yugioh Crossover srltories I've seen. Perfect interactions and duels. This story is surely one of the best.