Reviews for Pokemon Reset Bloodlines
Dedrick Jones chapter 15 . 4/29
Squirtle is a savage like zoro who was prepared to die looking like a boss when he was in the wax these two have my respect
Dedrick Jones chapter 2 . 4/29
IS ASH A WOBBUFET!
Novo The Hedgehog chapter 50 . 4/27
Hey, so if it's not too late, I was hoping to submit an OC or two:

This first one is a Bloodliner idea, where the OC has the Ariados Bloodline and currently has the moves Agility, Spider Web, Psychic, Sucker Punch, and Bug Bite.

If it is too late, thanks anyway!
PanickingNoob chapter 39 . 4/19
Nice battle, the Z move for Charizard is awesome! More! N the trio in charge of a Division? No Giovanni u r doing good! Dont make a bad choice! XD
blasterdog chapter 50 . 4/13
Marowak Vs farfetch’d finna be the shit. Great chapter
PanickingNoob chapter 38 . 3/31
I always forgot there include of the other games of Pokemon here, almost thought Snagggem is an OC team u made up or something XD. Nice battle, though. The detail about how the Bloodline work always amaze me, love the lore. Though make me curious again how long before Ash spill the bean.
willam and jack and jake chapter 50 . 3/31
well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 49 . 3/28
cool
avidreaded chapter 30 . 3/26
lmao, I literally joked in my head about "haha what of it was Cynthia for shits and gigs and how it would basically be 'do you want to break their knees now or after the battle?Elite 4 member reveal is close enough for me to laugh about it though.
avidreaded chapter 26 . 3/25
Well, damn, that's one way to circumvent both obnoxious and make minor irritants in the future. Ash all but giving Sabrina a hit list a mile long and her having the power to do what she will with it. I'm curious if Sabrina will pop into a Dream now.
avidreaded chapter 17 . 3/24
Bleh, completely honest, when it comes to fanfiction the 4 move limit is just... boring. it's such a limit to creativity and potential for interesting and varied fights. Beyond just not making sense from a logistical stand point. Toss in how physics more or less still work on pokemon and practically every water, fire, electric and large numbers of other moves are just varied intensities and quantities of the same thing and it honestly just kinda doesn't make sense. Not a deal breaker but definitely lost potential.
Shadow Blossom chapter 50 . 3/22
I go a bit with note checking for updates and two chapters come out. Really kept me on the edge of my seat with Ash vs Cross, and that was a very unexpectedly intense date with Anabel. Yay! I was very much anticipating the three-leaked Far-fetched's league debut, and am excited to see him battle with a fav sword fighter from Indigo League canon.
Tiger lover 16 chapter 50 . 3/19
So, the Pokedex can now serve as a translator for Anabel, huh? I pity her for all the embarrassing remarks it's sure to make in her stead.

That was a fun low key chapter, random legendary battle aside. Loved the scene at the bar, especially Team Rocket's parts. Kinda hope we get a side story about Jessie's contests at some point, Team Rocket's Pokemon have all been fairly underfocused for the most part so it would be a good excuse to develop Jessie and James's bonds with them a bit.

I do like how casual a lot of Ash and Anabel's interactions are here, even after being jumped by a fight happy Moltres. They have a nice dynamic. The fight with Moltres does feel a bit out of nowhere but hey, it was even more so when it showed up during the start of the league in the anime. At least we got Anabel using a Z-move out of this.

Yeah, fun little chapter. Feels like it would work better as a part of a bigger chapter like the other dates, but looking at the length of the last chapter, yeah I don't blame you at all for the split. This works fine too. It's at least nice to not have to wait another half a year for any more content.
myafroatemydog chapter 50 . 3/18
Fantastic chapter. I’m so sad I reread everything and have to wait for the next update. Holy hell this fic is amazing. I wasn’t expecting the moltres battle I half expected ash to catch moltres.
myafroatemydog chapter 49 . 3/18
I’m dying Ketchum enemy of drinks haha. This chapter was fantastic
2,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »