Reviews for Pokemon Reset Bloodlines
HighPaladinRath chapter 54 . 5/7
Soo, I think I got booted from the discord server. Was that done by you or Viroro?
Peter Kim chapter 54 . 5/7
It is confirmed who are the master eight and yes Allen(the guy you hate) is a member of the Master Eight but then he is a great Pokémon trainer even better then Paul or Wallace and I am surprised that Gladion is not one of the master eight since he really is a good Pokémon trainer. Iris is seventh of the master eight, Cynthia is rank 2, Lance is rank 4, Steven is rank 3 and Diantha is rank 4. It is possible to link with your Pokémon that can use aura to make an aura attack stronger as seen in anime if you can use aura that can take out a dynamax or gigantamax Pokémon.
I find chapter 16 . 5/5
Your sense of levity enjoyable, most times.
Infidelity, though, even with “humanized animals/ critters”, is revolting...
Ancient chapter 9 . 5/4
Customs
“Population Control” aka human sacrifice, which was rampant, and is underscored.
Let’s not make it like we are degrading our ancestors when they were probably a lot more intelligent then we are, regularly...
Literally chapter 8 . 5/4
can see Aaron as Ash’s dad, definitely.
SuperSonicSmash chapter 4 . 4/23
It’s official: Dexter is now the TomDex. Nobody stop me.
Samsara2345 chapter 44 . 4/21
Ah what a disappointment. I had so much expectations on him capturing mew and new two but nope. Will he even catch one and when?
willam and jack and jake chapter 54 . 4/21
nice love it
Koop chapter 20 . 4/21
I don't recognize any significant difference between a cross dresser and a trans person. Conviction, maybe, but nothing really objective.
Is Ash going to be limmited to only dare I say the dreaded c word cannon pokemon? Seriously feels that way which is fine at least as long as we see some more evolutions. That was the worst part about cannon Ash his strategies work at the beginning but after that his none evolution strat hits a giant wall.

redmen6blight chapter 8 . 4/7
Someone bring the heavy bolter we have chaos heresy to slay. Though jokes aside amusing chapter bit dark sounds like this is going to get darker oh well that is what the beer is for.
HollowedHearts chapter 54 . 4/6
You could really work around Legends: Arceus however you want. It can be argued events of Pokémon Legends: Arceus are not true history, instead a result of a space-time anomaly (MC getting isekai'd) that resulted in the completion of a Pokédex centuries before Prof Oak would create it.
Tangent:
I like how you implemented it with Hydreigon, but Surf really is confusing as hell to how it works, huh? Does the pokemon surf on water and make a wave? Does it produce and project a tall wave? Is it just some kinda different water gun? How does it differ from Waterfall away from existing water?
Psychic, Surf, Waterfall, Rock Climb, Dig, Earthquake, Taunt
Those are all moves that have really vague and inconsistent limitations and utilities in battle. Gets the noggin going.
HEY LISTEN chapter 54 . 3/30
The only flaw in reset bloodlines is how long there is between chapters. To be honest what I'm looking forward to is Deliah finding out that Red, Yellow and Belladona are Ash's half siblings and flat out deciding to adopt them, potentially forcibly. Partly because I find the idea of poor Belladona who has mother issues from a neglectful parent suddenly getting coddled and spoiled with no idea what to do funny. Though with Red and Yellow a problem would appear since I believe Yellow lacks a legal guardian. If she was adopted then she would likely be forced to stay with Deliah in Pallet. Also I'm 99.99999997% convinced that Pikachu and Raichu's Pichu will be given to Yellow.

And am I weird for wanting Melody from the lugia movie to be part of his harem?
myafroatemydog chapter 54 . 3/28
Damn good chapter I love this fic can’t wait for the next chapter
2,475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »