Reviews for The Great Revenge
Trisa Slyne chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
COMPARED TO THE BHAALSPAWN I'M NOT EVEN NAUGHTY! XD
Guest chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
This is the awesomest story I've read here. Brilliant idea and execution.
starrybutterfly chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
“There is evil and then there is evil, and in comparison with the Bhaalspawn, I’m not even naughty.”

LOL. D
Elidi chapter 14 . 3/19/2007
What a great story! It's clever, well-written, and funny, and best of all the plot is totally unique. I read it straight thru in one sitting and was never once bored. Excellent work!
Starx chapter 14 . 9/13/2006
Very good story.

It is a refreshing view on the characters in the game.
Ellenlome chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
LOL. I don't know if I've ever reviewed your story, but I have to tell you that this is great. I love everything in that, and hope you keep writing such wonderful and original stories! :D *faving*

Ellenlome
Nyarlathotehp chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
Nice job. I think you should have had a fight scene at the end, however, instead of everything simply imploding upon itself. Overall, very classy.
Firilya chapter 14 . 7/13/2005
Wow. This is a really good parody, in my opinion. Many stories with a concept like this tend to drift off into mere stupidity (not that I terribly minded...) but this one was really good.

Liked the little Imoen-Yoshimo-thingie. I would have never thought of this, already because they originally aren't in the party together for too long... but well, after the 5th time they go through chapter one together, I suppose they'd know each other rather well. ;)

Anyway, I enjoyed that there was a happy-end for everyone. Many parodies become so sarcastic that they finally end in complete chaos, but here things turned out well. Well, safe for Alienor, but she's the villain after all.

I am replaying the game at the moment, but I feel a little strange about that now... *laughes*

So good work, keep up your writing...
geniusgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Funny :P
Mats Forsen chapter 13 . 1/5/2005
I have to say this story remains one of my favourite ones (if not THE favourite) of all the Baldur's Gate fanfics I've read. The premise is both humorous and dark, and the execution is flawless. Huzzah!
snackfiend101 chapter 14 . 7/6/2004
Oh my God! That is awesome! THe NPC's take over-wow. That's all I can say. Wow. You took a great idea and turned it into a wonderful story. All too often I see good ideas that got utterly butchered along the way-it's great to see a story that carries through on potential. I was expecting something funny-now I don't think I'll ever be able to look at computer games the same way. I'm off to read the rest of your stuff!
r-z chapter 14 . 6/23/2004
that story is so ace! i love it!
BadKiwi-deleted chapter 14 . 6/20/2004
Incredible piece of writing! Loved how you seemed to capture all of the different NPCs personalities. *nervous laugh* I hope they aren't going to try and kill my character now... I play BG religiously. Ah, well. Kudos to you for such a magnificant story!
Shian chapter 14 . 11/15/2003
Heh! Loved the bits was adorable too, even if I may have been reading too much into it in this little story. _ I loved how you portrayed all the chars! (and I love it even more because Valygar played a big role!) BWHAHAAHHAHAHAH! THIS STORY ROCKS!
Shian chapter 6 . 11/15/2003
Where was the LOTR reference?

*feels horribly dense right about now*