Reviews for The Eve Project
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2020
Really good! Be safe!
Nejes chapter 20 . 9/19/2020
hi,,,stay safe everyone. tks for updating...i really miss ichiruki badly..i hate matsumoto .. hahahhaha
Nejes chapter 16 . 9/19/2020
helooo,,, i just find this fic and lovingly with their interaction. yeay.. hopefully you will continue this story and not give up. even ichiruki didn't canon, i still ship them. thks for your story. i hope ichigo will change his mind. i love rukia spirit to not give up
PenguPengu chapter 20 . 8/25/2020
This story has been really cute, thank you for working on it over the years. I hope to see another update.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/17/2020
are you going to continue writing this (when inspiration hits)?
Tai chapter 20 . 6/7/2020
Oh dear! Next chapter is sure to be interesting! I can only imagine the shenanigans! I’m glad that Ichigo was able to make Rukia feel more confident about herself after what the girls did. I hope next chapter Rukia gets to see some more of Ichigo (literally) and make her feel more attractive too. I wonder when Grimmjow will make an appearance, hopefully everyone won’t be wasted and out of it when he does decide to show up. I’m still hoping to see Ichigo and Rukia beat the alien up.
Tai chapter 13 . 6/7/2020
I hope Renji won’t be a jerk but I kinda hope he messes up somehow so that Ichigo is the one who helps Rukia and he is a sweetheart while doing so. To show her what “gentle” means.
Tai chapter 11 . 6/7/2020
Oh no, Grimmjow appears on the scene! I hope he finds Rukia when she and Ichigo are together! Rukia’s a tough cookie but a protective Ichigo will definitely be more inspired to help her save the world.
Tai chapter 10 . 6/7/2020
Ah, that is why Kisuke of the future allowed the alien to go to where Rukia currently is! So that way she can get the other T-block to return! Or something like that... can’t wait to see if i’m Right or totally off base
Tai chapter 4 . 6/7/2020
I wonder when Rukia is going to check Ichigo’s suitability as a partner, because i’m sure it will be high if not 100%. Since he is pretty much the only male that she has spent time around and hasn’t checked yet. I was also wondering if Rukia has to check while the male is awake or if it can be done when someone is sleeping too? Looking forward to next chapter!
Haru000 chapter 20 . 5/6/2020
Rangiku's antics is getting annoying, somebody please stop her for heaven's sake. I hope whatever she plans to achieve on that strip poker will backfire.
I wish Ichigo will stop dragging his feet and just be honest with his feelings. I feel bad for Rukia, she got a big role on her shoulders and she has to deal with all this *sighs*
Anyways thank you for the update!
SetoRJK-Kaiba chapter 20 . 4/3/2020
Thanks for updating I’ve kept up with this story because i like it and also I love Ichiruki! Also bleach is coming back I’m sure you’re aware now. Thanks again for continuing and I’ll stay interested.
achalida chapter 20 . 3/18/2020
Ichigo was cute. I was glad that Rukia seems to be perfectly fine with Ichigo’s answer.
Thank you for updating.
Lydia404 chapter 20 . 3/17/2020
Thank you for the update!Rukia is so cute!!!
Lamjung chapter 20 . 3/16/2020
Thank you for the update. Short and sweet. I want Rukia to be more confident about herself. She's awesome.