Reviews for And Forever
anabonnana chapter 1 . 2/22
loved it! continue more awesome AoKaga fics! 3
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 2/19
I really liked this! I liked how it went with Always. It was still sweet and loving between them and completely focused on how they make the other feel. I enjoyed the naughty store scene XD Tai's gonna look great in those panties And once again I have quotes! "Oh, was it so good your legs turned to jelly?" "No, we aren't getting in the shower together. Good things never come out of us going in the shower together," Love it. I also laughed at Taiga acting like a girl when he walked up to Daiki, when he was talking about his nails. Nice job hun. Very nice for a sequel.
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
THIS WAS AWESOME! Glad you decided to make a sequel. I really enjoyed it. A sweet AoKaga for a change is nice too, thanks. C:
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Yes i absolutely LOVE Always and getting this little sequel is like getting an early Christmas present! Thank you for this! And i completely agree with your headcanon of Aomine! I see him being a big softy in his relationships too and just like you said considering they knew each other for ssooo long he probably really Loves getting babied by Kagami hahah! It makes me want to see a jealous Aomine cause that would be freaking cuuute! Well keep up the flippin awesome work! I will be on the look out for more! ;)
gailymilkyway chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This sequel was so heart-warming! I was really happy to know that you wrote about this couple again and I really enjoyed reading it. The idea of them going on "the first date" waa so cute and it totally hit me spot on. I liked the sex part too, I think you did a good job there. :)

Thank you for uploading this! Happy holidays to you too
F.A chapter 1 . 12/20/2013