Reviews for Enemy's Heartstrings
LdyJulanna chapter 41 . 11/3
Oh my God love this story! I have marathon read it before realized it wasn't complete I so need to know what happens!
lastOFme22 chapter 41 . 7/16
...shit. i thought this was a finished fic, whoops. all i can really say is that this has been a really interesting read. i've enjoyed reading this for the last 4 nights. i tend to find anything over 50,000 words too long and just doesn't keep my interest, except this.
so thank you for creating this and posting it up for people to read. tho its not done and may not be, ill be adding it to my favs and watch list just in case.
XD thank you again!
Megan 360 chapter 41 . 7/4
I really enjoyed your writing. You did give reasons for why they would love each other (given enough time) without stranding them alone somewhere. The way Spike fits in her life felt organic. You did a good job in making the little joke, little unrequested help, little advise, little respect, lead up to a believable Spike helping the team and drawing away from Dru. Just good job in general. I look forward the reading your updates. I'm especially excited about what you might do with the watcher organization. You're damn right, Buffy should get paid
Jokerlover13 chapter 41 . 3/31
Love ittttt plz update so good!
JimmyHall24 chapter 18 . 3/19
Giles: He's a vampire!

Me: Andrei Chikatilo
piper chapter 41 . 3/10
I LOVE this story! Please don't kill Miss. Calender! Please update soon!
ilaydanur.mutuoglu chapter 41 . 2/2
This is soooooo long... but I loved it so much I dont know how fast I read all of it.
It looks like it has been a while you updated this story but I believe you will not leave your readers forever
So thanks for the story and wish you muse
2000girl chapter 1 . 2/1
This is one of the best Spike and Buffy fanfictions I've read on here! Please continue it.
Guesthouse chapter 41 . 11/12/2016
Oh my god this is so good! I honestly can't tell you how much I love this. It can be hard to find a really good fanfic, and with this pairing I'm always trying to find something that's true to their characters. I also think you've done a great job of working Spike into the episodes without just cutting and pasting scenes. It's really good and really believable. I try not to read unfinished works because I hate having to wait, but this one was so worth it (even though I'll sadly have to wait for updates now).
Guest chapter 25 . 10/12/2016
You're pathetic. Your bias for spike is like a teenage child. Readers don't read this garbage.
Guest chapter 41 . 10/2/2016
Oh my god you need to finish this! D: D: D: I NEED TO KNOW! PLEEASE!
Princess-Spoon chapter 41 . 10/2/2016
I really enjoy how this is building up! I feel like Angelus should have been a more pressing issue, but I'm happy to overlook it for all the delicious spuffy development. Just read the whole thing in the last day and a half and jonesing for the next chapter already. Love all the little references too even if I can't remember them at the moment because tired. ... I will try to remember to look up that YouTube video too. You know there's a scene with John borrowman and Marsters getting into a fist fight and then making out in John's spin-off? I found it an interesting juxtaposition.
F chapter 41 . 9/30/2016
Hadn't read in a while. Loved this chappie! This last scene especially! I am so grateful that not every epiphany of the group has to be met with disaster, as so often happened in the show!

Onward!
Browncoat57 chapter 41 . 9/12/2016
I love this story - the writing is captivating and the plot is fantastic. I found it a couple months ago and just reread it again because I couldn't stop thinking about it. Please update it!
Fredherm29 chapter 41 . 8/6/2016
I read your entire story in just under 3 days! It is freaking amazing... You have probably the best characterization of Buffy and Spike that I have ever read! Simply amazing and can't wait for the next chapter!