Reviews for Enemy's Heartstrings
You're pathetic. Your bias for spike is like a teenage child. Readers don't read this garbage.
Oh my god you need to finish this! D: D: D: I NEED TO KNOW! PLEEASE!
Princess-Spoon chapter 41 . 10/2
I really enjoy how this is building up! I feel like Angelus should have been a more pressing issue, but I'm happy to overlook it for all the delicious spuffy development. Just read the whole thing in the last day and a half and jonesing for the next chapter already. Love all the little references too even if I can't remember them at the moment because tired. ... I will try to remember to look up that YouTube video too. You know there's a scene with John borrowman and Marsters getting into a fist fight and then making out in John's spin-off? I found it an interesting juxtaposition.
F chapter 41 . 9/30
Hadn't read in a while. Loved this chappie! This last scene especially! I am so grateful that not every epiphany of the group has to be met with disaster, as so often happened in the show!

Browncoat57 chapter 41 . 9/12
I love this story - the writing is captivating and the plot is fantastic. I found it a couple months ago and just reread it again because I couldn't stop thinking about it. Please update it!
Fredherm29 chapter 41 . 8/6
I read your entire story in just under 3 days! It is freaking amazing... You have probably the best characterization of Buffy and Spike that I have ever read! Simply amazing and can't wait for the next chapter!
Danni chapter 41 . 7/30
Love it and can't wait for the next installment/chapter.
Danni chapter 29 . 7/29
Ooh, finally! :-) Love the story!
Cztelnik chapter 41 . 7/29
This is amazing, I can picture the characters as they are but you made Buffy's hot/cold rollercoaster rides a bit more understandable and Spike gets further with her emotionally. Poor Spike! I've always liked him better than Angel/Angelous.
Best Spuffy related conversation ever in this chapter :) Loved IT :D
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 41 . 7/25
I love that her friends figured it out before she told them and that they're all approving
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 41 . 7/25
OOOOOO I like this chapter!
RAGAnne chapter 41 . 7/24
Of course everyone knows! :) They haven't exactly been subtle. I love seeing Spike fit in to the group dynamic and Buffy being honest to herself about her feelings.
bloodamber chapter 41 . 7/24
Hehe it was only so long before her friends caught on! Cordelia's remarks about jumping Spikes bones were great haha. Like how could she have not when he is so hot and at her mercy ;) I think fun times are going to be had with Joyce out if town...Buffy just has to fund a way to break it to Giles.
But oh my that scene in the kitchen, daaaaaamn that was hot stuff :D and that's only using his tongue! Can't wait for more!
nrdhrd3 chapter 41 . 7/24
Love how everyone knew about Spike and Buffy!