Reviews for Enemy's Heartstrings
HugeSpikefan chapter 21 . 3/25
I'm on chapter 21 and all due respect and Buffy's going to take pity on someone she's not going to pick him up and toss them into a bathtub and their dad injured it's not her style no it's your story you can write her like the biggest b**** in the world or whatever but I just had some rejection so that scene
subchan chapter 41 . 2/5
I fell in love with this story. It's amazing and I really hope there will be more chapters. I want to see how giles takes to the spuffyness and if he knows already or not. Great job! I hope for more.
sfstewart chapter 1 . 2/3
I love this story
FullMoonVamp chapter 1 . 1/25
I really love this story and would love to read more so please update soon as you can
LdyJulanna chapter 41 . 11/3/2017
Oh my God love this story! I have marathon read it before realized it wasn't complete I so need to know what happens!
lastOFme22 chapter 41 . 7/16/2017
...shit. i thought this was a finished fic, whoops. all i can really say is that this has been a really interesting read. i've enjoyed reading this for the last 4 nights. i tend to find anything over 50,000 words too long and just doesn't keep my interest, except this.
so thank you for creating this and posting it up for people to read. tho its not done and may not be, ill be adding it to my favs and watch list just in case.
XD thank you again!
Megan 360 chapter 41 . 7/4/2017
I really enjoyed your writing. You did give reasons for why they would love each other (given enough time) without stranding them alone somewhere. The way Spike fits in her life felt organic. You did a good job in making the little joke, little unrequested help, little advise, little respect, lead up to a believable Spike helping the team and drawing away from Dru. Just good job in general. I look forward the reading your updates. I'm especially excited about what you might do with the watcher organization. You're damn right, Buffy should get paid
Jokerlover13 chapter 41 . 3/31/2017
Love ittttt plz update so good!
JimmyHall24 chapter 18 . 3/19/2017
Giles: He's a vampire!

Me: Andrei Chikatilo
piper chapter 41 . 3/10/2017
I LOVE this story! Please don't kill Miss. Calender! Please update soon!
ilaydanur.mutuoglu chapter 41 . 2/2/2017
This is soooooo long... but I loved it so much I dont know how fast I read all of it.
It looks like it has been a while you updated this story but I believe you will not leave your readers forever
So thanks for the story and wish you muse
2000girl chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
This is one of the best Spike and Buffy fanfictions I've read on here! Please continue it.
Guesthouse chapter 41 . 11/12/2016
Oh my god this is so good! I honestly can't tell you how much I love this. It can be hard to find a really good fanfic, and with this pairing I'm always trying to find something that's true to their characters. I also think you've done a great job of working Spike into the episodes without just cutting and pasting scenes. It's really good and really believable. I try not to read unfinished works because I hate having to wait, but this one was so worth it (even though I'll sadly have to wait for updates now).
Guest chapter 41 . 10/2/2016
Oh my god you need to finish this! D: D: D: I NEED TO KNOW! PLEEASE!
Princess-Spoon chapter 41 . 10/2/2016
I really enjoy how this is building up! I feel like Angelus should have been a more pressing issue, but I'm happy to overlook it for all the delicious spuffy development. Just read the whole thing in the last day and a half and jonesing for the next chapter already. Love all the little references too even if I can't remember them at the moment because tired. ... I will try to remember to look up that YouTube video too. You know there's a scene with John borrowman and Marsters getting into a fist fight and then making out in John's spin-off? I found it an interesting juxtaposition.