Reviews for Sonata in the Slums
Mysterioustgexpert chapter 1 . 1/1
More. Please, i think i got addicted to Ryuko x Nonon because of this story.
Et Bellator chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Gaaah! Don't give me this one piece of story! I need more to refill my hunger for ryukoxnonon! If only you'd make this with more chapters, but instead this. I'd be freaking crying tears of joy!

There's only a few of them stories in the internet, I think I'll need to search much deeper. Then again, I don't guess that I'll be lucky...

Uwwahh! I NEED MORE!

that aside, thank you for all the fluff and diabetes. I hope you'll continue your awesomeness ( and ryukoxnonon fanfics )
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This was actually pretty cute. I liked it alot. It's a shame that it's just a one shot. Would love to see more from this now that the series is over and there is everything to have there to work with.
Rubaeee chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I love this story! Ryuko x Nonon! Are you going to continue this? I hope you do.
mamita chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, I really like the couple SatsukixRyuko, although I also like the couple MakoxRyuko or NononxRyuko is a pity that no more fics of them and this anime, ay, hehe, keep it up, I hope you do more of these fics, thanks and kisses.
lil anon chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Please, continue this wonderful fic. (If only if you want to) this is one of the only fics of Ryuko and Nonon and it's so amazing. It looks like you got nonon and Ryuko's personality perfectly.
sarista wow chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Nice fic.
Yukina-Tenma chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This was really cute. The title piqued my curiosity and the whole story made me feel all fuzzy inside. I really love talented writers like you!
This made me want to ship them (along with those Nonon and Ryuko fanarts.)

This is a really great addition to the KLK ff and I want to reread it always!
The ending looks like something in the canon series so I read this fic while imagining it being drawn like an official artwork.
Tkdbb156 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
That was a cute story. You really should build on this idea, it left me wanting so much more of this pairing.
Pandaphil383 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
It's a shame how despite all the attention anime's getting the FF's klk page still has so few fic to cover it. I've been hoping that there would be more since the last couple of episodes. But it's still a slow process. 8(
At least when I do read a few good fics like this one, it's guranteed to be a good read! :D

I like Jakuzure's character; she's a bit mean-spirited, stubborn, and kind of tsundere to everyone besides Satsuki. But reading your portrayal about her in your story reminded me that there's more to her than I thought.
Her interactions with Ryuko told me that she can also be single-minded, talented, and rather cute when she lets it show.
The music you picked for her sounded very lovely! I listened to both of them and they suited the situations you put them in. I like how classical music is Jazukure's motifs. 8)

Thanks for making this! It was very enjoyable to read and me offered me some insight into her chara. I hope to see more great stories from you in the future, take care! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh god please continue this, even if be veering pretty far from canon at this point.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Thanks for sharing this piece of tale with us, I really enjoed it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Great job keeping this IC, not just for the most part but so completely I could see this as an OV. (Of course, the girls' feelings would be platonic in the OV but...) I will be looking forward to the continuation of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
(I) Really enjoyed this story. You wrote it so well and kept the characters themselves perfectly, In my head I could even see it in the anime. Great job, please continue this or write a sequel, I will be looking forward to it.