Reviews for This Old Routine
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 1 . 6/26
See, this is EXACTLY why Aki needs a hug, ASAP! The poor thing, honestly, I'm surprised he isn't as severely depressed as he could have been. Sure, Mirai has it bad, too, but at least she actually had Yui and Sakura for the most part, whereas Mitsuki and Hiromi? They kind of suck at the emotional dependability thing, which also sucks 'cause it's something that Aki really needs. It makes sense that he uses routines as a crutch to help him keep going, but if he just had some proper support, it would help. A lot.

(I'm a teenager who gets fits of depression that vary in severity every now and then, and though my issues aren't quite as bad as Aki's, I can really understand his situation and it strikes a chord deeply within me. Thank you for writing this, it kind of pissed me off that they never went into much detail about these things in the anime, and this truly is a wonderful piece of fiction.)
SOulWindWALKER chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
great depiction of emotions unsaid in the show.
missnoodlechan chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This fanfiction is a diamond-in-the-ruff, and boy are most of the fics do this fandom rough. I usually don't come on for knk, but I'm glad that I did. I really like this. Deserves more recognition.
Resha04 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
You're back! *cheers*

Kyoukai no Kanata isn't exactly my favorite anime, but you, as always, write it so beautifully. I like how you focused on the past timeline, before Mirai, and the relationship between Akihito and the younger Nase siblings.
I especially like the metaphor of "the monster under the bed instead of on the bed" and the usage of hot shower to "erase" himself.
Great fic :D
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow3 Thanks for posting this! It was a wonderful glimpse into the knk world. You did a great job of keeping the characters in character while keeping the story moving. :) Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Man, this is so beautifully written ;;
I actually teared up while reading this, it's so good. I love how perfectly you captured Akihito's uncertainty and how he was afraid of himself. Great writing!
herecomestesun chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA; WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SUCH A THING.

lol. just kidding. that was so beautifully tragic. i was so happy at the end though. (and im totally not crying. haha noooooo. pffft...) i really liked this fic. it was really well written. i really should stop reading stories that are sad and full if angst. cause i cry really easily (like i am now) but when i read stories as good as this, it's worth it :)
datplushass chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Very interesting this far! I'm curious to see what will happen to Akihito next. I did spot a couple of grammatical errors and some spots where the phrasing wasn't clear. Great start however! Hope to see more!