Reviews for This Old Routine
SOulWindWALKER chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
great depiction of emotions unsaid in the show.
missnoodlechan chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This fanfiction is a diamond-in-the-ruff, and boy are most of the fics do this fandom rough. I usually don't come on for knk, but I'm glad that I did. I really like this. Deserves more recognition.
Resha04 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
You're back! *cheers*

Kyoukai no Kanata isn't exactly my favorite anime, but you, as always, write it so beautifully. I like how you focused on the past timeline, before Mirai, and the relationship between Akihito and the younger Nase siblings.
I especially like the metaphor of "the monster under the bed instead of on the bed" and the usage of hot shower to "erase" himself.
Great fic :D
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow3 Thanks for posting this! It was a wonderful glimpse into the knk world. You did a great job of keeping the characters in character while keeping the story moving. :) Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Man, this is so beautifully written ;;
I actually teared up while reading this, it's so good. I love how perfectly you captured Akihito's uncertainty and how he was afraid of himself. Great writing!
herecomestesun chapter 1 . 12/27/2013

lol. just kidding. that was so beautifully tragic. i was so happy at the end though. (and im totally not crying. haha noooooo. pffft...) i really liked this fic. it was really well written. i really should stop reading stories that are sad and full if angst. cause i cry really easily (like i am now) but when i read stories as good as this, it's worth it :)
datplushass chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Very interesting this far! I'm curious to see what will happen to Akihito next. I did spot a couple of grammatical errors and some spots where the phrasing wasn't clear. Great start however! Hope to see more!