Reviews for Spinning 'round the merry-go-round
opheliewrites chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
I love this!
Lillielle chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I love this! I love the gingerbread house coming to life and the fact that it becomes an actual Christmas tradition. It's so sweet. ...Although I hope they don't eat the gingerbread at all, it would be kind of creepy to eat a gingerbread child.. :p I love the detail of the candy cane swing set. It's all so cute and fluffy and happy, like a Christmas pudding or something. It's great.
percychased chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I love this, mainly because it's short and simple, but also so sweet. I've never read any Harry/Luna before, so this was a great first foray into that pairing! The gingerbread house definitely sounds like something Luna would do. Great drabble!
autumn midnights chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
This is cute. I don't really ship HarryLuna, but this is sweet anyway. I really like how it's not even about anything that is technically 'important' - it's just about a nice moment in their relationship, the development of a tradition, and it's nice to read fics like this. I can picture Luna, even as an adult, making gingerbread houses - it goes along with her eccentricity, while also maturing her a bit. SPaG was good; I do think 'I will' should have been contracted to 'I'll', just to sound more natural, but it's certainly not incorrect the way you have it. Very nice drabble!
deletes chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I like this :) It's very Luna, but in an unconventional way, as she's not full out strange or anything, but it still feels like her. I like how Harry was so entranced by her creation, and the idea of a gingerbread merry-go-round was really sweet. I think, "No, I will just watch", would have sounded more natural with, "I'll", but that's really a minor thing. It was a very effective, enjoyable drabble.
Lara1221 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
No joke, in third grade, around Christmas, I started a project during free time where I made a gingerbread house with craft materials. The whole class pitched in, making people and pieces of the house.
This was so cute. I still ship Hinny a lot more, but I think characterization was done really well here, and I could picture this.
It made me feel warm and bubbly inside. Nice :)
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Beautiful ending. I loved this collection, regardless of my moments of stupidness. Thank you so much for writing this for me, and I truly am sorry it's taken me so long to review it all. Thank you :D
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
Is this about Luna and Harry having a child or about Luna's parents talking about Luna. Sorry if I'm being really stupid.
Either way, the first three lines of this are stunning, absolutely. You have a beautiful way of writing.
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
This made me smile. I think Harry would be excited to go to a fair too, and it's a lovely way to spend Christmas eve. I've just now begun to wonder if the drabble with the child was about Luna and I've been really stupid. If so, apologies for the randomness of my brain.
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
This is my favorite so far I think. I think Luna is perfect in this, and I can imagine a scene like this so easily. The last line in this is...haunting, but in a beautiful way. Amazing :)
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Very cute. In my opinion, there aren't many people who could get Harry to dance, so go Luna. I think you have Harry well in character in this one, the uncomfortable expression part especially. I think he would be uncomfortable at a ministry ball altogether.

The last line is perfect :)
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Poor Dragon.

I liked the way you had them stand out from the Weasley's, and I absolutely loved the line that started with Children giggled...

I really liked the way you had Luna understand what Harry wanted, and the way you have her perfectly in character : Dreamy yet observant.
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
I wonder what the gift is. I love the way you build suspense and intrigue over something so simple, so naturally. Is the niece Rose? I always thought Harry would be brilliant with children :)
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Hey, sorry this has taken so long. I've been crazy busy. Anyway, this was so, so sweet. I love the idea of them having a cute little girl and I can just imagine her with Luna's hair and Harry's eyes. I love the way you have continued the theme too.
The Crownless Queen chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Aww this was amazingly cute. I absolutely love the way you created a magical gingerbread house. That was amazing an I absolutely lov it when authors give us magic in the characters' everyday lives like you just did.
That was great :) Good job!