Reviews for The Queen and I
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is good
Hathor-Aroha chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I loved this! A very charming and delightful story of a burgeoning friendship between Kristoff and Elsa, especially since they both love Anna so much.
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was adorable. I love how awkward Elsa and Kristoff are with each other. This totally endeared me to Elsa a lot more than I thought it would. They're such sweeties. :D
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Nice story. It'd be nice for these two to exchange some words, since they had about zero interaction in the film. I like that Kristoff tells Elsa how much he cares about Anna...and that can lead to a good thing so that Elsa can eventually accept Kristoff as a future brother-in-law. ;)
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
SONG REFERENCE!
Anyway . . .
This is a cute little one-shot. I like the word "akimbo"; never heard it before, though I guess you learn something new everyday! Nice title. Nice flow. Etc.
Don't stop writing!
Peace Sign Freak chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
The story was cute, sweet, and funny. Good job.
Dovewings.of.Narnia chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Too cute! I love this - Elsa and Kristoff would certainly get along well. :) And Anna is, of course, adorable. Thanks so much for sharing!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I loved this. Very cute. Thanks for writing. )
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I think I fangirled.

Yup, yup.

I fangirled.
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That was nice. I like it.
Scarlet Eve chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Aww this was a sweet story. Though it was short, I really liked the way you characterized Anna.

One thing though: I think Elsa meets the trolls in the very beginning of the movie.. unless she forgot because she was so young. That's possible :-)
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
It might be a problem with my web browser, but the text of this story is the same as Bribery, Force, and Other Nefarious Tactics. It'd be great if you could fix it; I loved that story and I'd love to see more from you.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Love it! Please update soon :)