Reviews for Heart On Your Skin
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 3/27
Perfectly simple and sweet.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 2/11
Rachel's speech at the last part was beautiful and very touching. Frankly, it moved me to tears :') The words that she got as her new tattoo totally fit her relationship with Quinn. "Finally Got It Right" indeed. I would love to know their daughter's name though lol. Love this piece. Thanks for sharing as always.
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
So cute. So sweet and so romantic. Really great and perfect :)
Fabraygron chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Absolutely beautiful. :)
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
*melts into a puddle on the floor*

this speaks to me on so many levels.
archcanbsexy chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Somewhere around their moving in together, I thought that this was going to end very sadly. I like this version better, there is no heartache and they're happy and together in the end. I will always prefer that with Faberry fics. But... Maybe, just maybe, it should have gone in a different direction. This Rachel made her choices which led her to where she is now in this story. Maybe there is a version of Rachel that, when presented with the same choice, wouldn't want to get rid of Finn's ghost (in this case, in a form of a tattoo). Something in the tone of the story suggested that to me. I'm not sure how canon Rachel would react... I wish you would write an alternate ending to this. Regarding the first half of the story, I believe it would be slightly more realistic for her to still hold on to him and for Quinn to get hurt in the process. Although I really, really wish I didn't feel that way!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
love this so much!
lealover chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Omg that was just beautifully written and so incredibly sweet, I love your faberry stories *claps loudly*
Shylocke chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This one had an extra dose of tension due to my PTSD flashbacks of The Sky is Falling. I was waiting for the other shoe to drop for the entire story. Thank you for being kind this time, it was lovely. I may or may not have gotten a bit misty-eyed.
samdarls chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Wow, this was incredible. xo
General Mac chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
wonderful thanks more pretty please
IloveDiannaAgron chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I loved it as much as I love all of your other stories.
Gleek4life353 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Loved it one of my favorite faberry week stories this week
gllover22 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
OMG, if that wasn't perfect ,I don't know what is. My vision is also blurred with tears from your words. I have always loved your fictional rendering of Quinn and Rachel but I have to say this is one of my favorites. "Finally" ah bliss.
shayshay0 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This one of the reasons you're one of my favorite writers. I love this story