Reviews for Tell me
Tiffany mace chapter 1 . 6/27
Please add more chapters to this book would love to see what happens with bella and jasper
Tiffany mace chapter 1 . 6/7
miarocco1122 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
you should make this a book
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
You should make it into a 2-shot. The second part them telling the others
Astred chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Just 1 word! WOW! !
caregiver chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
They are perfect for each other. If I was them I think I would go on a honey moon after telling the family. If the family can't handle it then I would go spend some time with Peter and Char
kraqui83 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
dommage que tu n'es pas fais de suite pour que l'on puisse savoir les réactions de tout le monde mais super histoire.
Kiss Christal.
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
PERFECT! oh man that was just so very wow. great job on this!
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Great story1
SexyPixie1820 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Perfect! 3
SarahanjoMiller chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I loved it great job. I'm also dyslexic and I have a hard time spelling the simplest words thats why I dont write. It's nice to know that others have the same things going on.
fanfic.lover.4.ever chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
You're dyslexic? Your spelling and grammer were perfect! I once read this story and the spelling and grammer were horrible, and they weren't dyslexic. But anyways I loved this story it was really good. I can't wait for you to repost the other ones! I'll be waiting! :)
Amy Shaar chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That was fantastic. Bella and Jaspers emotions were conveyed perfectly and your writing was terrific with very few grammar mistakes. Keep up the great work :)
catgrl chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Well that was very interesting short story.. Is Bella a vampire or human in this?
JustAnotherScribbler chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I remember this when it was your old version, this one is just as good, probably better even :)