Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion: Child of Eva
shugokage chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
Amazing story and good luck!
MoonfireArt chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
I hope you manage to finish this one soon.
UltimateYaoiAddict chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
good story
DarkBlade19 chapter 14 . 11/5/2010
update soon please
ArkT chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
i hope this is a shinji x rei...not a big fan of shinji x asuka
JDH1080 chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
well im glad to see your back on this site, and im terribly srry about your aunt, its sad to lose womeone, i lost my granma to cancer 3 year ago and you never forget, and now my mom has cancer, and luckly they will be able to get it removed, anyway, its understandble that you lost the will for a while, but im glad that you havent given up, cause this was a story that i honestly enjoyed greatly, andi cant wait, but please hurry, cause soon, i wont be able to get on this site often, cause my days of freedom are numberd, im close to finishing high school, (junior year) and id like to see such a great story finished befoore i lose all free time so i cant wait :)
Dark09 chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
Very interesting story :-)! Can't wait till the next chapter .. Keep up the great work!
Loco77 chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
actualizaaaaaaaaaaa XD!
asd chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
actualizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
DarkBlade19 chapter 12 . 6/19/2010
i like the story and the way is told so i would for it to be updated soon
hieiashke chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
well, i have just started reading this one yesterday, and will be happily awaiting your updates...
Loco77 chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
espero puesdas continuar.
Neferius chapter 14 . 3/7/2010
It sure has been a while, but after re-reading this, I'm still quite anxious to see it continued. I hope that you'll be able to find the time for writing, as I myself have the same problem.

Read ya Later
reader chapter 14 . 3/4/2010
fuck you
Dave chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Thank God you wrote this. I just finished watching the series and watched EoE and literally sat there staring at the screen in a cross between depression and reflection at what had just happened. I really wish the series had gone this direction. I couldn't seem to be able to get my mind off what happened in the series, but this definitely helps.