Reviews for Sweet Talk
Hshakii chapter 1 . 7/10
AAHHHHH THIS SO SO CUTE ARE YOU PLANNING ON CONTINUING THIS? This is absolutely wonderful and such a great story, thank you for writing this!
krito1389 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Owww loved it, love them. awesome writing
Maya chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
omg, truly beautiful! loved it! I wish it didn't end! amazing!
FFFG chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Eep! I'm normally not a big one-shot reader, but that was fantastic. Short enough for my last 15 before work, but long enough to make it worthwhile. Plus it was seriously cute. I liked the premise and the interactions were cute. Fun fic, thank you. KTN
July's fantasies chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
omg... continue?
I really love the whole idea of meeting on the phone. Delivery hotline nonetheless! (LOL HOTline indeed)
Epic! Love your one-shots!
(Maybe you can make it a series? please! 3)
Prime's Little One chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Bwahaha! Wheeeeee! So cute! I love their sweet (read: playfully antagonistic) phone calls. Love this!
SPN1985 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Cute! : } I like it.
coolchessplayer chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ohmygoodnessyouareperfection! I'm just sitting here squealing at this adorableness thank you!
guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Such a great read! I enjoyed every moment of it :) Firstly, loved the layout - that timeline format was so cool, and it wasn't like it felt rushed or anything. Normally, these tend to skip over interactions, but since your whole story practically revolved around their dialogue over the phone, I'd say you pulled this off superbly. :D

And I loved the bantering you've put in - they were reasonably in character, So, hats off to you! And I gotta say their fallout was kinda cute, and the fact that Zoro sort of regretted as soon as he hung up made it such an 'awww, don't be sad!' moment. Awesome :)

The grand revelation when they finally meet gave me butterflies... (what is this - Second-hand anticipation? XD) shame they never went further than they did S:) gotta keep warm somehow, yeah? :3 Hahaha Sanji's so thoughtful to do special deliveries on Christmas eve... So perf.

Merry Christmas!

Siany chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
That was very sweet
Anon chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
So sweet my teeth are actually aching. Love the concept of falling in love over the phone with a person you've never met. It's sweet that Zoro was attracted to Sanji even before he knew what he looked like, and that he felt so surreal that everything was happening in his house that night. (;
under.that.sun chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Will there will be more? Please make more! I loved it, all of it, well except that Zoro is lonely, but now he has Sanji, so it's fine, please make more? Please, please, please! I loved it, the end too and I want to see what happens after this... Please...!
New Neon chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Oh wow, I really liked this. I love stories where their relationship builds up subtly over time and both of them are sort of shy about getting there. It's so sweet. 3
Aerle chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I love this. Don't know what else to say. Awesome job :)
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Wow, this was sweet. I got the same feels when I read starkblack's fics.
The sentences were short, but there was deep emotion in every word. I loved when Zoro got happy in the end, even though the situation sounded mean. The part where Zoro thought the spicy mustard filled sandwich was the best thing he ate, was so sad but at the same time so adorable. I also liked how their relationship progressed slowly by the months. I thought it was sweet that Sanji became worried when Zoro said he wasn't going to eat.

Very cute fic, also perfect for Christmas.

I didn't see any spelling or grammar errors, so good job.