Reviews for Blackout
Guest chapter 12 . 2/2/2017
Fantastic story! It's very hard to keep Foyle in character with romance being the main goal. It's more subtle his character's energy compared to Sam's bubbly attitude in the show. Well done and such a fun story. Thank you for writing.
flutterbye52000 chapter 12 . 2/20/2016
This is fantastic. Thank you!
Saavik13 chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
Finally! I've been hoping to find a story that directly addressed a virgin mostly clueless Sam. You didn't disappoint. Thank you.
sherlock1921 chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Lovely story. loved the way you captured Brookie. Thank You
GiuliettaC chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
"We might have to start a jigsaw to keep us from boredom." Loved her exasperation in that line. Things weren't looking hopeful for a while, so it's a blessing that the pieces fitted together so nicely in the end ;0)

Some lovely, pensive moments in this tale, particularly from Sam's angle. And I can never get enough of Brookie, so that approach was a bonus. Thanks Kate.
cmee57 chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
Beautiful chapter. Now Sam and Christopher are truly one! Thank you for this lovely story.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
Thanks for a wonderful end to this story. Sort of imagined that they would not wait for the wedding night. Thanks for sharing.
dancesabove chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
From the very beginning (a few years ago) of my fandom of this show and pairing, I've greatly enjoyed your gentle romantic tales about them. It's neat to read an even sexier follow-through as well! Thanks, Kate... keep writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
Lovely and very well-written as always!Looking forward to your next story!Thanks for sharing!
cmee57 chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
Sam is getting to be quite a handful for Christopher. He's right, they should get married very soon!

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
cmee57 chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
Lovely chapter. Sam wanted to show Christopher a lot more than her room! He's so loving and considerate with her although it's difficult for him to restrain himself.
cmee57 chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
Poor Rev. Stewart! He certainly was overwhelmed by Sam and Christopher's announcement, but he appears to have recovered alright.
cmee57 chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
It was funny and sweet that Sam didn't first realize that Christopher was proposing to her. Love the line, "can't go anywhere without you, you know"!
cmee57 chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Good old Brookie, what a sweetheart. He always seems to know when Sam needs him to cheer her up.
cmee57 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Beautifully written love scene. Christopher Foyle is ever the gentleman and it shows in the tender way he treats Sam.