Reviews for Home Away From Home
Jupanuma chapter 15 . 2/11
This is really interesting. I can't wait to read more.
TheWritingGamer chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
. .PERCY. UPDATE.
demigodVixen chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
whats going on with thals, andpercy again i am confused but luv this
EmelieBane chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
I have a concern... FRANK! aaaagh
i wanted to mention this in earlier chapters but could never remember: I like all the parrallels to the actual books; very creative parallels too!
Amber-Raven-Cahill chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
Thumbs up to you!
teamleo4 chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
Nope. No Jeyna. Not happening. Nope.
Another good chapter, a little filler-y, but good stories need those to give information. Just have the next chapter more... exciting? Please?
I like Annabeth's power, a lot. One question, though: Malcolm's gay, right? Him and Will? I think that's what you were saying, but I wasn't 100% positive... pretty sure though...
Anyways, update soon! And spell sugar with an 'h'!
SHUGAR!
... don't judge.
justafakeme chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
I like the concept of the story, it's different and really interesting, and I'm glad you changed Percy cause he was starting to piss me off (I mean he's supposed to be extremely loyal, not only in the PJO universe because that's part of his character personality just as much as he's a badass and Annabeth is smart). I do think that you're rushing the story a bit, so try taking your time, I'm sure that will make your fic even better. Another thing, where's Thalia? I mean, Jason mentions her in the beginning but she never appeared again. Oh and I was thinking, what if all the deaths were actually triggered by Athena? Like before each one happened she visited them and injected them a substance that made them lose their senses and go for violence, does it make sense? Anyway, that's it I guess, I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
allthingspjo chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
i have nothing except, do more!
Amber-Raven-Cahill chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
Thumbs up for you!
ZoeBiancaNightshade chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
You don't even know how much Ioce Percy's character! Although, he's kind of inconsistent. One moment he wants to kill, and the next he wants to be happy and free. EEEE! Jason is kind if annoying though, he gets on my nerves with the way he judges everyone. Oh well! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Update Soon.
ZoeBiancaNightshade chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Do is Percy not really in love with her? Because the answer was kind of like he kind of meant to do it.
teamleo4 chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
His is a pretty good story so far, a little rough ib some places, but I know that if you spent more time on it, it would be better. I like their powers, and how they relate back to the real story. An interesting take, and I will enjoy reading this to the end.
When I said it was a little rough, I don't mean it as a completely bad thing. Riordan has a whole year to go back over his chapters, and make sure they fit together nicely, so it's a lot harder to write one chapter at a time.
Love the story so far, and it has now been followed!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
10 points for Peeta Melark for using the word irksome! Haha. Nice chapter, keep it coming (although Frank got stabbed... :( )
Amber-Raven-Cahill chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
THIS IS AWESOME
ZoeBiancaNightshade chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
Percy and Annabeth's relationship is absolutely adorable. They are so SWEET! Percy's like alter ego thing is so brilliant! Wonderfully done.