Reviews for Save Your Courage For a Rainy Day
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/19
That was very well written, but very said. Poor Thranduil!
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 4/6
This is heartbreaking and wholesome at the same time. Poor Legolas! And poor Thranduil! But a father's promise is a wonderful thing, and I'm glad that Legolas understands that. :)

Thank you for writing!
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/9
Nice one-shot! I loved it. Wondering why exactly Peter Jackson made Thranduil's face like that. It doesn't seem like a necessary piece of fanon.
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Loved it.
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
like :)
Silvy Daeriel chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I love this little story so much! I remember reading this a while back right after BOTFA came out, and it is still as good as i remembered. Keep up the great work!
Fandomobsessed77 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
This was very well written, enticing and heart-wrenching. Poor Thrainduil. Unique idea, I liked it!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Very good story. Thranduil's burnt face must have been traumatising for the small child. I'm also glad that Thranduil prefered that Legolas has a normal child hood instead of growing up before his time.
Crazy R Us chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
*curls into a little ball* The feels are trying to kill me! This story is so beautiful, and heartwrenching, and just fantastic. Thank you so much for doing this. XD
*drifts off in a happy cloud*
camimac chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Very good story.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Very well written.
Gremlin Hyperion chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
OH MY GOSH. Words can't explain how touching this is. I reccomend it to anyone who is a hobbit fan.
dragonsoftheeast chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This was absolutely brilliant! A fatherly Thranduil that is well-written, great job. The idea is good. Keep writing.
Chenelle Nadadith chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is brilliant... it shows the caring, fatherly side off Thranduil.
nyx thranduillon chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Very well written. Lovely story, thank you. :)