Reviews for The White Wave
Irl chapter 6 . 7/29
I loved your story and it will be so great if you update it
Tuuna chapter 6 . 7/22
Very unique story! Hope you feel like maybe continuing it one day but no preassure!
Ethereal Sphere chapter 6 . 6/14
This was surprisingly good. I don't know why i said surprisingly. I like the pace, and the plot is very refreshing and unique. Definitely interested to read more.
I already love James and Sirius and, of course, Lucy and Reggie. The Dark Lord seems interesting, but its too early to properly judge.
I hope you will come back to this.
E.S~
VeltaIO chapter 6 . 5/24
Any chance of resurrecting this? What you have so far is a very promising start that I would love to see further developed.
Ahjffjdkdj chapter 6 . 3/27
I love this story so much omg! Every other month I come back to read what you have written. It's put together so perfectly with elements you don't usually see in time travel fics. Please continue your story! It's one of my top 5 fics I've ever read!
PenArt chapter 6 . 3/1
Ma review est en fr comme j'ai vu que tu le parles... :) bref, j'aime bcp cette histoire, elle a du potentiel ! J'espère que tu mettras un jour à jour (ça sonne bizarre lol). Dans ce chapitre, l'hypothèse de Dumbledore est juste terrible, j'imagine les futures réactions des membres de l'Ordre en voyant Harry ! :D Et la réaction de celui-ci s'il apprenait ça, ha !
Lilingppg007 chapter 6 . 2/24
Im liking James and Remus. Also like where this story is headed. I love the interactions and also the writing.
lamia in crapula chapter 6 . 2/16
I like where this is goinghappily waiting for more
ulktante chapter 6 . 1/17
Wow, a nice idea. Have not seen a time travel story with this idea until now. I hope you will pick it up sometime in teh future and complete it!
rat chapter 6 . 1/11
This was a very interesting take.
I've just started rediscovering the fandom after years and I'd like to thank you for writing. I was delightfully entertained.
I'd love to see more but understand if there's more interesting things happening around you. :D

Have a nice day~
ObliviousFanatic chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
Interesting premise, I hope you continue writing soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Sweetie! Even though it's been almost 2 years since the last update, I still check your account every few days. The story is great, your fans are still with you, the only thing missing is the update, although I hope it'll come soon! Good luck! :
Shannon the Original chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
This is so awesome! Please update!
Danneyland chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
I thought that maybe the person whose magic stabilized Harry's was James' or Voldemort's, lol. I was like, "OMG! What if it was Voldemort?" and that idea took hold even though Harry was in the middle of the Ministry building. Either that, or I figured it'd be James - it was a bit obvious for me.

Harry should really try to pull his potions grades up and get that proper Healer's degree. Maybe you could give Harry a bit of a quirk: I just keep thinking that if I were to learn potions, I'd have to know the "why don't you mix these?" or the "why do you chop these this way?" or "what is what makes a certain method inportant?" or whatever it may be. If I don't know the why behind it or if I deem it unimportant enough, often I'll just ignore those instructions and do it my own way, to see if I could figure out a better way to do it or just because. Maybe you could have Harry do something similar, if you haven't already written this part? It was just a thought to provide Harry with one of those quirks that Harry mentions when he had that "moving away" party before he jumped timelines. Or maybe I just want to see myself in print a bit, who knows ...

Oh, I came from Victory Day, too. I'm pretty sure I reviewed (or at least favourited/followed), so maybe you recognize me. And why can't as fanfiction be as good as yours! I mean really. I want to continue reading but you haven't updated :(
Ciba chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
I really like this story so far! The issues brought up are just complex enough to set up very interesting situations for Harry to deal with. I noticed that it has been a while since you updated, I hope that doesn't mean you are no longer working on this story because it has great potential!
I hope you update soon!