Reviews for The White Wave
Ciba chapter 6 . 11/20
I really like this story so far! The issues brought up are just complex enough to set up very interesting situations for Harry to deal with. I noticed that it has been a while since you updated, I hope that doesn't mean you are no longer working on this story because it has great potential!
I hope you update soon!
Thank you!
croaksome3 chapter 6 . 11/14
This is one very interesting time travel fiction. I hope you still plan to continue and finish this wonderful story. Personally I can't wait for harry to meet tom. And I like how you portrayed James potter, he seemed quite reasonable unlike how many authors like to describe him as some typical jock. I love your Regulus and I hope you don't plan on killing him off. Harry's character too is very interesting, I find him quite cute with the way you described him, all in all a beautifully written story and I would hate for it to be left incomplete. Please do update soon, and a big thanks for sharing your incredible talent.
Sitra Ra chapter 6 . 11/11
I love your story, I look forward to its continuation
xalitude chapter 6 . 11/5
Such an amazing story! I've read A Victory Day a while back and I must say you've obviously become better at writing since then. Not that you were bad to begin with xD I really hope you will continue this story, it was truly a letdown to realize that there are only 6 chapters yet.
More? Please? Pretty pretty please?
Fic's Sly Lover chapter 6 . 9/3
Well everything aside, as much as I am in favour of gap/time taken during updates to get awesome and top notch updates; there is a time where one waiting for one chapter might get a bit crazy. So I would like to warn you not to take a lot of time and come back to us with this story :D just a nice reminder because, I REALLY WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS!
Thank you for writing this.
Yours Truly,
I really like how you've slowly built up this fic so far. There's a lot of detail in everything. Really thoughtful. Like, giving the dark side an understandable political stance. Giving Harry a really clear goal from the start, which for me reading built up anticipation and interest. The characters feel distinct and natural, even the side ones. Voldemort's portrayal was really good. One part of his character that I liked reading was the idea of him wanting someone to challenge him or not fear him, but also doing everything that he can to make that not so and knowing he couldn't realistically have that type of relationship with anyone. Even those that he's known for a long time. It was a good contrast for his character, especially with knowing that Harry would be coming and will give Voldemort what he wanted. I also like that Harry is super powered but there is a reason for why that is, which is awesomely well done.
titania2811 chapter 6 . 8/24
Amazing story
FairAris chapter 6 . 8/23
Great story! I hope you can continue writing it someday.
Can you Plz do more?
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 6 . 6/20
awesome story, update soon please, so awesome i'm already suffering withdrawl from your fanfic
Update :(
Just Another Fandom Fangirl chapter 6 . 5/20
Omg omg pleasseeee pleeeaseee update pleaaaseee
not dead yet chapter 6 . 5/19