Reviews for Country Boys, Marlboro Reds, and Bud Light
k1942 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Thank you so much for sharing your story with all of us. It was something I can empathize with, though I'm a Pacific Northwest native, born in Oregon and living in Washington, so I get the cowboy thing! I read an author's note from Sarge's Girls, about the sudden, tragic loss of your husband and reading this glimpse into your past made me cry for what must be going through! You're probably around the age of my daughter and I wish I could hug you right now and tell you it will be okay someday. Take care of yourself, I'll be thinking of you.
k1942 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
It just made me feel sorry for the both of them! I kind of hope they get smarter and get together one of these days!
k1942 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Not a very promising beginning, except for the part where she dumped that asshole, James!
Love2ReadFF chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Another great fic story from you! don't usually read Alice-Jasper fics, but this was short and sweet. Perfect for a quick read. Loved how you took this real experience and made it fun and cute. And Jasper was a hottie! I LMAO at your AN. Hubby didn't wanna be Edward. LOL! Great work, and now moving on to the next story. Later!
slytherensangel26 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
This is amazing. Exactly what I needed!
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Reply to Maia. Sorry I can't PM, as you are a guest reviewer. I appreciate your comment, however, this story is based on a real story. Mine and my husband, so changing it isn't feasible. It happened just as I wrote. Sorry if you didn't like it. Maybe read my AN's so you'll know the backstory. Thanks for reading. T
Maia chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Okay he sees the chick once while he's barely conscious drunk out of his mind... she creates a dream persona to fall in love with... okay, believable, he thinks she's some dream girl that don't fall for simple, country boys like him? what? boys who are completely drunk who meet some random chick wouldn't feel like that, it'd be better if he didn't even remember her and then he feels bad about making a girl cry etc etc, they grow love from there... just a suggestion.
noddin chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Enjoyed your story, especially knowing it was based on your real life. Wishing you 25 more happy years together.
noddin chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Really enjoyed this. Love those country boys!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
I loved when Alice laid it all out there for Kate. That girl had it coming to her. And, Jasper won her heart after all. *sigh* The fact that this story was so personal made it all the more special. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Sally
deltagirl74 chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Loved it! Hope there is more someday
Sarah v chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
I'm gonna miss this story!
Be-Light-ed chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Aww man! Those were rough times huh? Too bad boys are just too dumb to give chase when we wanna be chased, no? Looking forward to more!

Annie B
Be-Light-ed chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Wow, this is like reading my high school history in print! I hope you continue on with it! I love it!

Annie B
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Yeah! I finally caught up before the next chapter posted. *phew* I'd really like to lock these two up in a room and tell them to really talk. But, then I remembered they are just teenagers and that would never work. They are going to have to find their way back to each other somehow. You are so right, they are stubborn!

Thanks!