Reviews for Bleeding Hearts
ShirotaMahiru chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
It was short, it was cheesy but it was BRILLIANT! Your story rocks! You're a very talented author to pull this through. Hoping to read one of your works again~! :]
Choice chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Aghh! I loved this! I'm so glad you wrote more for the fandom; the way in which you write everyone is so canon and I absolutely adored how you got Arnold and Helga's relationship from Point A to B! Awesome job. :)
MorTay3 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
You're such an excellent writer! I absolutely adored the poem written by Arnold. You capture the characters well and have great originality and creativity!

Your works are great!
mic mac chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
BEST fanfic so far you are really good!
Potato612 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
yay
Kimmiko T chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
I love this story! But it feels like their could be more...would you ever consider writing a sequel?

Thanx!

P.S.

I love that your birthday is on Halloween!
DarthRoden76 chapter 6 . 5/5/2005
Greetings AmandaArtiste!

You are without a doubt one of the best writers of Hey Arnold fanfiction here. I especially love this story. I must read more! You are definately going on my fav author's list!

Be sure to check out and review my fanfics if you want, I would love your opinions.
DarthRoden76 chapter 7 . 10/11/2003
Greetings Amanda/Artiste!

I love all of your Hey Arnold fanfics! Halloween Howls and Bleeding Hearts are my favs! You are on my favorate Author's list!

Be sure and check out my fanfiction if you have time? Okay?

Again I think you are a brilliant writer!

May The Force Be With You! -Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka. Carl)
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
I loved the ending Arnold and Helga cuddling in the big armchair oo it's so cute. And I really liked what Phil said though. I wish Big Bob thought it was cute hehehe Alfred that is so funny. GREAT STORY!

puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 6 . 4/19/2003
That was funny I'm covered in sweat. The boy can't tell rose pollen from sewat poor thing. Oh and the tear must have done something I just know it did. Oh and also. The poetry thing so in Helga character. You sure have a great story.

puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 5 . 4/19/2003
You have Helga completly in character. She would surely release AArnold. But I wish that I knew if he really meant what he said. I loved the thing you've got m,e slellbound that was so hilarious. Man I wish these fics could turn into HA episodes.

puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 4 . 4/19/2003
Well he confessed his love but in a terrible way. That boy is the densest kid on the planet. And for once it's not his fault but well in a way Helga's she did make him confess and he wasn't ready. Poor kid.