Reviews for Sound Of Desperation
Dee47 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Love this story! Hope you continue soon!
Khept chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Interesting start ...
dogshowgirl chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Wow... just wow. I am speechless. When I read the description, I wasn't expecting much, but wow, this is amazing! You have Brennan's personality spot on. Love it! I can't wait to see what excellence you present next.
maneu chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Amnesia on top of everything else - bad very bad.
mendenbar chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
I always knew Booth couldn't stay in the field forever, but it is beginning to sound like he won't even be able to have a place in the FBI at all!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
This is where she belongs, with him. Nice! And seeing only Booth in Christine as she doesn't know what is in store for him.. . nobody does it like you do! I just love how you put this poor guy through the wringer LMAO! Love it, love your stories, can't wait for more! Bring on the angst!
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
really great work!
maneu chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Intense chapter - love your writing and your stories. Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
i am sensing a theme here
mendenbar chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Well, I KNOW Booth survives this (otherwise there wouldn't be much of a story) but your summary seems to indicate all will not be well in Boothland. I think I am worried (actually, I know I am worried, I know you.)
bookwormlady chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Oh wow, what an intense chapter. Looking forward to more!
Melbones chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
I just love your stories... they are always so suspensful and action packed! I love the way you write... am hoping Booth will eventually be okay... but looking forward to reading more :) Mel
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
great you're back
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
VIVID chapter. And this: Paper wings . . . wow.
Suspense in spades - can't wait for more!
Phoenix Rysng chapter 1 . 12/26/2013