Reviews for Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
jWatson-Holmes chapter 8 . 2/23/2015
Yes, I truly see how you couldn't resist.
Phfft. Season 3's all in this chapter. :D
Old Ping Hai chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Glad I found this...was looking desperately for a Christmas story and HERE IT IS!
HelenaHermione chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Aw, very good, I loved it and enjoyed it very much. Yay!
HelenaHermione chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
I love this story here. John was going to say, "Did you miss me?" Like Moriarty, wasn't he?
Amber Ice Fox chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
Awesome story It was tons of fun to read!
power0girl chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
I love the ending! Love your new word 'fluffquel' I must work it into my everyday speech!

Ta
starrysummernights chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
:D Lovely! And a lovely way to end this. Nice Christmas fluff does a body very, very good.
anyrei1 chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Awwwwww perfection... This was such a lovely story! I enjoyed it so much :)
Quiet Time chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
I am running out of ways to describe how brilliantly you portray John. I may even blasphemously say that I prefer your John over the sacred Moftiss version. He thinks for himself and rescues himself, and when he can't its reasonable circumstances instead of damsel in distress.
SamuelE8688 chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
So a beautiful ending, im disappearing how snow in the sun...
DrGregor chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Happy endings! OH. AND I FOND THE ORIGINAL MOUSTACHE POST...Sherlock asked John: Watson your face...HAH!

Lovely story, I'll miss it :( BYE
dana-san chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Great ending! Loved it. Looking forward to the fluffquels.. great word.
Erenem chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Loved it! I may have to go back and reread it all again! :{D
Lysbethrachael chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Awww, that was a perfect end to a perfect story. *claps* Thank you for writing this, it made my Christmas even if it finished after Christmas. It was all written beautifully, and just a great story. Thank you.
power0girl chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Lovely chapter Sendai, I love medicated John yanking Lestrad's chain! And the girls clinging to the only person the recognise from John's narrative, brill!

Ta