Reviews for Feffers
PSW chapter 1 . 10/7
Cute! Kittens do have an unfair advantage... :-) Thanks!
Beautiful Story - Thanks for writing this. ;)
Snehalotr chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I think reviewed this in Stories of Arda under a different name. I am reviewing it again here. I reserved today especially to review all your stories. I love how gentle Elladan is here, quite different from the bitter Elladan you wrote when Arathorn died. I kind of empathize with Laeranor. He does seem a bit too high for her. She should take a take a leaf out of Estel's book!
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Lovely sweet little story. Poor Feffers...
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Aw, this was soo sweet! I love stories about Aragorn's childhood, especially ones that involve Elladan and Elrohir being all big-brotherly to him :) I also liked Laeranor, are you going to use her in another story sometime?
ww chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Cute! A very sweet little story.
Ysilme chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
My review is elsewhere, I just want to leave kudos here together with the fav!
HassleCastle chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I loved it. Adorable. Feffers. And the crush on elladen addes a nice touch. Cheers. :)
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
That was sweet.
magis1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
:sniff: OMG what a sweet story to wake up to.
thanks for a beautiful pre-Christmas gift
Estel at this tender age is just too sweet
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Hello, it's been...well, quite a well since I last reviewed. I'm finally picking up where I left off and going through various stories and the like.

I'm so glad to have found this story. It's utterly sweet and endearing and I loved it.

Thank you for writing this, and happy holidays to you! :)

Mirwalker chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
A nice piece with insights into Homely House staff life, Aragorn's early life and lessons, and feline succession! Thanks for sharing.