Reviews for Mixed Emotions
Strange Zombie evil Being chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
So sad! *sniff* OMG does Ryo DIE at the end of Shenmue? I haven't finished the game Shenmue II!

P.S - is there a Shenmue I? Cos I didn't play it!
darkside hazuki chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
This IS good. i never thought of nozomi having so much love for ryo that she would even curse him so he may never fall in love.
great peice of work.
Lin chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
I like it, it was sweet.
You'll know eventually chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
This is very good. It expresses Nozomi's feelings very well, although they are a bit out of character.
ShadowWolf14 chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
This actually isn't a poem so much as a prose. It's more of an internal struggle that you dipicted quite well. This is actually the only really good prose I've seen on fanfiction that correctly depicts a charaters feelings as the person thinks they are. It's very nice and makes a lot of sense, now if only certain other writers would take this into thought before they try to write using character emotions.
adfegg chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
I thought it was great - don't put yourself down!

Oh, and thank you thank you thank you! I don't think I've had anything dedicated to me before.
Shadows of the Soul chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Okay. I'm sorry this really isn't any good. I'll be editing it and (hopefully) making it better soon. Please don't hate me just becuse of this Fan Fiction. I have a really bad cold and I think I'm dying. Oh and I'm sorry if I offened my reviewers. I really value your reviews.