Reviews for My superstar
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 4/18
I only passed by this story while scrolling but; thiis story definitely caught my attention and your writing style is good.

Actually I am actually surprised at Bambietta character development here to put her pride aside in order to survive and even more impressed to sincerely accept help from Mask de masculine of all people.

Good job.
Relo chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Hahah, nice. Wish Bambi was still alive :/
winddemon199 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I loved this bambietta wasn't killed by a comrade and made a friend.
nindjo chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
this was cool liked it a lot when i saw the summery i thought there's no way this pairing can work but you did it realy well so thanks for osting this
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I liked this one-shot. The question of whether Bambietta's fate is majorly in question considering what we have discovered. I'm also glad you didn't go with a romance between the two. It just... I guess the best way to say it is de Masque is really not the romantic type.
VOGoshinki chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I wish this would happen. Nice work.
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was just adorable. I hope you make a sequel someday. I loved the way you made Mask a badass and Bambietta a damsel without messing with their characters.
harlequin97 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Never cage your dreams superstar! You should have stuck to your guns and written the love story. It would have been hilarious. waiting for more.
Your fan