Reviews for Pure Imagination
weez chapter 6 . 4/21/2003
ROCK THAT!

go ann! that is so good...more more more!

hee hee...

-mell-
Gijinka Renamon chapter 6 . 4/19/2003
Cool! I wanna see more!
Shaazi chapter 5 . 1/31/2003
Figured I ought to read this one as well. So far I've just kind of skimmed it, but...Frodo the oompa loompa, that's too funny. I guess he had to get a job somewhere, but isn't that a little far from Hobbiton? I can somehow imagine someone in the choclolate factory, very Gollumish, saying "my preciousssse" over something or other chocolatey. What about blending elements from some of the other scope of the imagination stories into this one? We could have...the chocolate ring of power, (I trust you could take that idea AND RUN WILD WITH IT), we could discover that the Wonka factory is also in charge of making candy for Harry Potter's world (haven't you always wonder just exactly how they flavour every flavour beans? or is that too much information?) You could go insane with hobbits...And perhaps this redhead got in somehow. With her Dragon. Anything could happen in the mixing room! But of course, don't change it if it doesn't work with your plans. Just an idea of mine... Anyway...ya gotta love Roald Dohl. It's mandetory. I insist. bye!
weez chapter 5 . 12/30/2002
YEAH ANN! w00t! you go girl! way to add frodo

can't wait till you write more!

mell
someday Sara chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
Hoooray for people who write scope for imagination fan fics! Unlike me! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!
aims80 chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
Interesting. Willy Wonka rocked!

Luv Aims :)
Someday Sara chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Hooray! Another Scope for Imagination! I'm going to go hide now, and finish baker street!