Reviews for Digimon Adventure: Second Reality
Blonde-Eko chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
I've been away from this site for so long and now I'm back and this was one of the stories I was so hoping had been updated AND YOU HAVE :D I'm so glad!
Love this chapter, once more you've done a fantastic job with the characters and I'm so happy that Bearmon evolved, plus loved the emotional ending - the tears and the hug gave me all the feels!
I'm hoping there will be more updates soon as I am excited to hear more from you, I just love your writing and wanna see how stuff goes with Jun next chapter, keep up the good work! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
This is a good story. Continue it. Oh and one more thing, have all the digi destined's digimon all digivolve to mega level and include the battle against the demon lords.
Blonde-Eko chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Another great chapter :D you describe the action really well and have great pace for your story. I'm just impatient to find out what you have Bearmon and Lopmon evolve to... Can't wait for the next chapter (the teaser you gave for it sounds brilliant and strongly hints its Bearmon's turn to evolve. Woohoo!)

Hope you update soon and that you enjoy writing this as much as your audience seem to enjoy reading it :D
Blonde-Eko chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
I like this Osamu-centric chapter :D The fact you're shifting from Jun to Osamu's point of view is great as it gives really different perspectives on the events and people and proves to be fascinating :D
Blonde-Eko chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
This was a beautifully done chapter :D There were some bits where the language used was a little bit grammatically... interesting, but it never once took away from the flow of the story. You communicated the scenes and the character's thoughts so well and the scene with Osamu and Mimi at the beginning, where she began to cry, had me giggling. Poor Osamu, confronted with a weeping female!

The highlight for me of this chapter, though, was the Chocomon/Jun relationship building. The whole last scene where you describe her instant and illogical affection for her partner was beautiful, so well done!

Also I love your choices of partners here, Lopmon is such a good call and I can't wait to see what kind of personality you give Bearmon :D
Blonde-Eko chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Awesome introduction chapter here :D I am so happy I found another fic which is centred around the idea of Osamu being an original digidestined - nice added touch with Jun, too. I hadn't even thought of having her as a digidestined. You've set the foundations for the story so well here, I'm really impressed.

I feel so sorry for Osamu though, fame has its bite. I am kinda hoping you'll have Jun and Osamu grow to get on really well :D but for now I think you've done a great job with the dynamics. And Koushiro and Osamu as friends was something I was hoping to really build on too, you've done it brilliantly here!

Gonna read more now, just wanted to let you know that I am very impressed so far. And very happy to have found a story based on this premise (the reason I started mine was because it was the kind of scenario I wanted to read myself, if only I'd have known you already wrote it I could have saved myself the effort :P)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
EPIC! Loved that redo with Jun in it on this fight, and the next chapter sounds classic!
MiraclesxFaith chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Good chapter.
Though I have to say you spelled Takeru's name wrong when you spelled it Takera. But you probably know that already.
Keep up the good work on this story!
fanakatsuki chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Nice story for sure. Will kari, davis and ken go to the digital world too with the other like kari after the myotismon incedent. Would be cool.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
This is awesome! You have to update, and I bet Davis and Ken get threatened and the older sibs go crazy like Tai during the Myotismon invasion.
Jon Voris chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
I Love It To *DEATH*, And Your Right, It's Slightly Confusing, You Must Be Following The Japanese Script ;)
Definitely Original, You Better Keep It Up, 'Cause I'll Be Waiting For The Next 50 Or So Chapters !
And Even If I *DON'T* Review, I'm *STILL* Reading ;)
That Said, 150/5 Stars
P.S. Just A Suggestion, Could You Use The English Attack Names, I'm Pretty Good With Everything Else ;)
MiraclesxFaith chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Osamu is really having a horrifying time in digesting the digimon digivolution and the big monsters that keep popping up everywhere. Good job on this chapter.
Same question as digigirl02: will Davis and Ken be joining with the Chosen Children as important ones in this plot? I think that would be outstanding.
digigirl02 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Nice, I liked the partners you had picked out for Jun and Sam. I am also looking forward to reading more, and how you are going to incorporate them into the story. Also, is Kari, Davis and Ken going to play a part as well?
Neko Haruko chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I really like the concept you have going on here. I can't wait to see where you take this. Adding Jun and Osamu to the team is a great idea. How old will you be making Jun, though? She is 17 according to the memorial book. But looks a lot younger..
MiraclesxFaith chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Wow! Lopmon seems to be the best digimon partner for Jun. Very brilliant! You know, I think for the crests they find later on, I think the crest of compassion or passion should be Jun's to have because how she worries for her digimon and had gotten attached to her quickly. Just a little opinion. Anyway, well done and update soon!