Reviews for The Castle of Eternity
Yincira chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This was a lovely and insight-full short bit, a sad angle yet it really feels true to the characters and show.
serenity cypress chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
i think mon colle knight is also in the anime section
FireKai chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
The story is pretty good! Good work!
s91 chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I think its pretty good.

I dont get see mon colle knights
since it went off fox kids.
After reading this and the other books on this page I think I just might write my own
keep writeing
ToadstoolTea chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Wonderful! Nice take on Bacchi; that's exactly what I've thought to be going on under those googles. Sheds some light on aspects of the story never really discussed in the anime. Good job! _
Nall chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
M! good ficcy! You gotta write more. People just don't write enough of this stuff! kepp on writin'!
ashley chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
so...so...heart worming,i would like to

y this is n the game section i would

also like to know y they took the Mon Colle

Knights off.

will Rockna and Mondo apear n this story

soon?
ultrosm chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Absolutly beautiful, I love it.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
You can understand the dark look Batch has on life and on her 'leader'. Adds depth to a series that has NONE. Good job. Idealists by the way, have ways of making their ideas real.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Amusing
Crystal chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Cool story
Bacchiguu chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
OH...MY...*slap!*

Based on the Japanese Version (the best version in my opinion)? Yes, too good to be true! Nice characterization on Bacchi's part, nice flow of words...of course, I had no problem with the Japanese, as Guuko without her "Ara" makes her like...her dub counterpart. *shudders*

Overall: NII! (adds to favorites) *o*
Toxic Shade chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
I admit...I got lost halfway through the fic because of all the japanese in it..._, but I still loved it.

You are right. War and human needs and junk like that is pretty much all we humans ever do. Sometimes I feel ashamed to be one.

Ja ne...I think.