Reviews for Raise Your Weapon
BeccaRomano chapter 5 . 4/17
Why would you end this
I like this story. Would love to read the rest of it.
uad chapter 5 . 2/23
great fic
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 5 . 2/9
That's all! You're freaking kidding me! :(
Lanthir Calendae chapter 5 . 1/21
Wow! That was incredible! I wish I could go back in time and give this fic to myself when I first got into Star Wars in preschool - I loved it even then, but was disappointed that there weren't any girls but Leia, and that she didn't play a bigger role in the story.
Oh my gosh Han and leia!
tielan chapter 5 . 1/1
\o/

And that's it? No more of this fic? *puppy dog eyes*

This was awesome - you got a lot of story (and character) into a relatively small space and it was really well done! I enjoyed it greatly. :D
tielan chapter 1 . 1/1
Holy cow. Came here off a tumblr link. I know it's just the first chapter and it's not very long, but I'm looking forward to reading this!
incanted chapter 5 . 1/1
Bessssssttttttttt.
imawhatever chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
That was adorable. I loved it. Snarky baby Leia is the best.
imawhatever chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Excuse me while I die because that was literally my relationship with my father, particularly at that age. Especially the annoying all-knowingness with his hands stuffed into sleeves. And his tendency to collect people.
But anyway. I am intrigued. I like the idea of Leia growing up with Anakin.
toriestark chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
SCREECH! SARA, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME! I CANNOT WITH YOU RIGHT NOW! [curls into ball and sobs]. I hope you fucking know that for every god damn birthday fic/christmas fic, I am going to ask for sequels okay! I need to know what happens with Luke&Leia, with Padme&Anakin, the pig-tale pulling of Han&Leia, I NEED IT ALL DAMN IT! I just, this fic was so freaking beautiful, all the characters were so well written and Leia was such a god damn bad ass and Anakin was such a fucking goofball, so adorable. I just want you to know that I love you so much. Thank you for this wonderful fic my love.
fanficx chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Im not laughing! My mouth is um... Farting? I love the "I'm Leia Skywalker and im here to rescue you" line! I read that in Luke Skywalker's voice though...
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Meh. I kind of hate you for not continuing this and ending it RIGHT HERE. Because I like this AU lots. And where else could you end it, of course.
I just logged into my e-mail and I saw twelve unread stories by you. And so I prepared myself for a good thirty minutes of reading wonderful stuff and angst and I was not disappointed.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
you are awful, this is awfully brilliant
why is this not canon seriously ughhhhhhhhhhh