Reviews for Raise Your Weapon
Melika Elena chapter 5 . 3/16
*cries because I love this so much*
I adored every single thing about this premise and only wish somehow it was real. Kudos!
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
OH my gossssh. This was amazing. Poor Han. They are going to be amazingly cute together. I just want to roll around in this story and never leave and the only thing I'm sad about is that there isn't more. Which is unreasnable and demanding because this fic is amazing. I just wish we got to see this AU's take on a Luke who has been raised under Palpatine with Padme.

So good. I love it all. OH my gosh. Great ending, great beginning, great all around fic. I absolutely love it!

Thank you for writing and sharing because this was really really fun to read.
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Oh my goddddd. Everything about this chapter. I mean everything. Holy shit I am laughing so hard. I love this Leia so much; she is totally getting the best one liners, i s2g.

Just - "Her father was a huge dork" and "The boy's name turned out to be Han Solo, and he was a /total punk/". Holy shit I am laughing so hard. I love this. I love this so much. This is wonderful and beautiful and I am going to the next chapter now.

(((oh my goddd)))
chicabandida chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
I just discovered this story today - it is absolutely wonderful! I love your character development, especially Leia - what a kickass young lady she is! And badass punk Han is so cool, too. I like it that you have given him a background. Anakin as a single dad (well, sort of single, anyway) is also a great concept. I like the way you write him - he is totally different but still completely in character. The plot is great, too - any chance you are continuing? I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
This is so freakin cool!
BeccaRomano chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Why would you end this
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
I like this story. Would love to read the rest of it.
uad chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
great fic
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
That's all! You're freaking kidding me! :(
Lanthir Calendae chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Wow! That was incredible! I wish I could go back in time and give this fic to myself when I first got into Star Wars in preschool - I loved it even then, but was disappointed that there weren't any girls but Leia, and that she didn't play a bigger role in the story.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Oh my gosh Han and leia!
tielan chapter 5 . 1/1/2014

And that's it? No more of this fic? *puppy dog eyes*

This was awesome - you got a lot of story (and character) into a relatively small space and it was really well done! I enjoyed it greatly. :D
tielan chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Holy cow. Came here off a tumblr link. I know it's just the first chapter and it's not very long, but I'm looking forward to reading this!
incanted chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
imawhatever chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
That was adorable. I loved it. Snarky baby Leia is the best.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »