Reviews for Raise Your Weapon
talerano chapter 5 . 7/2
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! ITS SO GOOD!
Misted Wish chapter 5 . 4/9
Haha the ending part is hilarious! Thumbs up!
talerano chapter 1 . 2/27
OMG! Cliffhanger!Nice! Love this! You should totally finish it!
Wild Concerto chapter 5 . 1/10
This story is short but amazing! Man, I would have loved to have Star Wars where the Rebellion is lead by a kickass Skywalker family! And I love what you did with Anakin and Padmé! They're both characters with amazing potential but whom didn't really fall in the right hands for the prequels, so to say... you gave them justice, and I love you for that! This is going in my favorites for sure!
PrincessSarcastia chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Sweeeeeeet...
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
LOL what a fun little story. :)
shyd1 chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Rereading this years later. Still loving it!
Ella Palladino chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
This is all sorts of amazing. Could you do like a 5 or 10 years later epilogue? Omg, so good, so good.
Melika Elena chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
*cries because I love this so much*
I adored every single thing about this premise and only wish somehow it was real. Kudos!
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
OH my gossssh. This was amazing. Poor Han. They are going to be amazingly cute together. I just want to roll around in this story and never leave and the only thing I'm sad about is that there isn't more. Which is unreasnable and demanding because this fic is amazing. I just wish we got to see this AU's take on a Luke who has been raised under Palpatine with Padme.

So good. I love it all. OH my gosh. Great ending, great beginning, great all around fic. I absolutely love it!

Thank you for writing and sharing because this was really really fun to read.
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Oh my goddddd. Everything about this chapter. I mean everything. Holy shit I am laughing so hard. I love this Leia so much; she is totally getting the best one liners, i s2g.

Just - "Her father was a huge dork" and "The boy's name turned out to be Han Solo, and he was a /total punk/". Holy shit I am laughing so hard. I love this. I love this so much. This is wonderful and beautiful and I am going to the next chapter now.

(((oh my goddd)))
chicabandida chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
I just discovered this story today - it is absolutely wonderful! I love your character development, especially Leia - what a kickass young lady she is! And badass punk Han is so cool, too. I like it that you have given him a background. Anakin as a single dad (well, sort of single, anyway) is also a great concept. I like the way you write him - he is totally different but still completely in character. The plot is great, too - any chance you are continuing? I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
This is so freakin cool!
BeccaRomano chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Why would you end this
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
I like this story. Would love to read the rest of it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »