Reviews for Raise Your Weapon
fiesa chapter 5 . 2/8
This is absolutely beautiful, though I can't decide whether it is because Padme and Anakin are still together (aka, He Did Not Fall) or because it is Leia who grows up with Anakin or because Leia is the farmgirl and Luke is the prince or because Han is absolutely brilliant. or because of all of the above.

Most probably, though, it's because all of it.

Short, brilliantly written, the best characterizations and interpretations. Repetitions. Realisitc and wonderful insight into an eleven-year-old mind of a warrior princess.

Also, R2.

This was perfect and made my day. Thank you for sharing.
Leraiv Snape chapter 5 . 9/16/2017
An excellent turn of that line. I'm sorry to see that this was so short. I feel like it had the potential to be a much longer piece of work, but it's excellent all the same.
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 5 . 6/20/2017
THIS IS EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED FROM A STAR WARS AU ARRRR ITS SO GOOD!
I love how petulant Leia is. And slave!Han was an excellent touch. I especially loved older!Ani and Padme in the beginning; shes kind and gentle and pure steel just like Leia. i also love how you pinpointed Anakin"s motivations for working with the rebellion-altruism is not among them. Great fic I swear
meiloorun-notthe-fruit chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
THIS THIS THIS RIGHT HERE IS WONDERFUL
A masterpiece all on its own, short and sweet and I live the characterization and the way the story is moving along..
Yes. This is an amazing story, kudos to you author
I do hope u continue
Really great story :-)
talerano chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! ITS SO GOOD!
Misted Wish chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Haha the ending part is hilarious! Thumbs up!
talerano chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
OMG! Cliffhanger!Nice! Love this! You should totally finish it!
Wild Concerto chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
This story is short but amazing! Man, I would have loved to have Star Wars where the Rebellion is lead by a kickass Skywalker family! And I love what you did with Anakin and Padmé! They're both characters with amazing potential but whom didn't really fall in the right hands for the prequels, so to say... you gave them justice, and I love you for that! This is going in my favorites for sure!
PrincessSarcastia chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Sweeeeeeet...
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
LOL what a fun little story. :)
shyd1 chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Rereading this years later. Still loving it!
Ella Palladino chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
This is all sorts of amazing. Could you do like a 5 or 10 years later epilogue? Omg, so good, so good.
Melika Elena chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
*cries because I love this so much*
I adored every single thing about this premise and only wish somehow it was real. Kudos!
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
OH my gossssh. This was amazing. Poor Han. They are going to be amazingly cute together. I just want to roll around in this story and never leave and the only thing I'm sad about is that there isn't more. Which is unreasnable and demanding because this fic is amazing. I just wish we got to see this AU's take on a Luke who has been raised under Palpatine with Padme.

So good. I love it all. OH my gosh. Great ending, great beginning, great all around fic. I absolutely love it!

Thank you for writing and sharing because this was really really fun to read.
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Oh my goddddd. Everything about this chapter. I mean everything. Holy shit I am laughing so hard. I love this Leia so much; she is totally getting the best one liners, i s2g.

Just - "Her father was a huge dork" and "The boy's name turned out to be Han Solo, and he was a /total punk/". Holy shit I am laughing so hard. I love this. I love this so much. This is wonderful and beautiful and I am going to the next chapter now.

(((oh my goddd)))