Reviews for Raise Your Weapon
imawhatever chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
That was adorable. I loved it. Snarky baby Leia is the best.
imawhatever chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Excuse me while I die because that was literally my relationship with my father, particularly at that age. Especially the annoying all-knowingness with his hands stuffed into sleeves. And his tendency to collect people.
But anyway. I am intrigued. I like the idea of Leia growing up with Anakin.
toriestark chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
SCREECH! SARA, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME! I CANNOT WITH YOU RIGHT NOW! [curls into ball and sobs]. I hope you fucking know that for every god damn birthday fic/christmas fic, I am going to ask for sequels okay! I need to know what happens with Luke&Leia, with Padme&Anakin, the pig-tale pulling of Han&Leia, I NEED IT ALL DAMN IT! I just, this fic was so freaking beautiful, all the characters were so well written and Leia was such a god damn bad ass and Anakin was such a fucking goofball, so adorable. I just want you to know that I love you so much. Thank you for this wonderful fic my love.
fanficx chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Im not laughing! My mouth is um... Farting? I love the "I'm Leia Skywalker and im here to rescue you" line! I read that in Luke Skywalker's voice though...
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Meh. I kind of hate you for not continuing this and ending it RIGHT HERE. Because I like this AU lots. And where else could you end it, of course.
I just logged into my e-mail and I saw twelve unread stories by you. And so I prepared myself for a good thirty minutes of reading wonderful stuff and angst and I was not disappointed.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
you are awful, this is awfully brilliant
why is this not canon seriously ughhhhhhhhhhh
AugustusFeuer chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
A glorious, perfect ending! I'm speechless, Madam, your wroting is brilliant. Keep it up, I hope you write more stories! :D

Reg
BatKate chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
I was waiting for Leia to say the line and you didn't disappoint. Also, I'm dying for an teenage Leia/early 20s Han dealing with FEELINGS.
SpaceHead3 chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
This was awesome! Why didn't you like writing it?
Withdrawn chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
I do believe that 'Eeeee!' is the proper term here.
Madi chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
No you're not sorry.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Oh god, please tell me you'll write another story where they're older!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Honestly I don't think the Falcon would have been able to fly if the mynocks were that bad.

Also Han shouldn't be hitting on an eleven year old seeing that he's sixteen or so..
QueenNaberrie chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Very interesting twist. I hope Padme isn't in too much trouble and that Luke is ok.

Love the early contact between Han & Leia. Although I don't think Han is enjoying her abuse at the moment. Hopefully Anakin will get her to cut it out.

Love that Obi-Wan is Grandda and has stayed with Anakin and family all these years.

I wonder how the galaxy will react to the return of Anakin Skywalker. Hmm.

I look forward to your next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
PLEASE tell me you're planning to write a story in this canon where Leia is 17ish and Han realizes he's in trouble?
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »