Reviews for Raise Your Weapon
froovygirl chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I'm pretty fond of your 16-year-old, half-starved, scrawny, smart-arse Han, too.

And Leia? Well. Between her sass and her nerve, her father has his hands full. And, as Han kept reminding himself, she's only eleven!

You know how you can tell you're reading a good story? When you don't want the chapter to end. As I've read all of your chapters now, I've noticed that each thought blends into the next so effortlessly that reading time seems to pass very quickly. Your characterizations are terrific, the originality rocks and this is a story that I can't wait to watch develop.

Awesome update. Thanks!
Lilian chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Disney should just hire you to write new Star Wars. This is so awesome I can't even put it into words!
AugustusFeuer chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
The plot's beginning to pick up, isn't it? Awesome. And your writing is near-flawless, as always. I hope you update soon, I really can't wait for what's next!
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I'm finding my bearings at when this is taking place in the series. With Lei knowing who Luke is this should put an interesting twist to things.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Good story of angst in a tumultuous time. Quick and searing thoughts, really penetrate the urgency of all they are going though.
froovygirl chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Holy mother of everything Force-related, that was good!

I was chuckling because ornery Leia seems to take a lot after her ornery father, who, just to add to my amusement, tells her not to be so ornery. Hee. Then, the canon plot for ANH went up in flames as Ani gets a hologram from his son telling him his wife is in trouble! I had to type that because the very concept is ridiculously awesome.

And what does Ani do? Instead of mooning over his wife-in-trouble, or waxing romantic on their love story, he gets all "cripe, I have to go pull her beautiful arse out of the fire," which made me love him even more. Though I'm hoping his romantic side comes out to play when he's actually reunited with his wife. Because we all know he's going to save her, right?

Hats' off to your creativity and your execution, because your writing is outstanding. The emotions are spot-on and some unexpected, and your dialogue is really, really good.

I'm hooked. Carry on, please!
BatKate chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Well, you've gotten me to not dislike Anakin. YAY! More please. Also, did you specify how old the twins are at this point?
mchef90 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I really like your story but why does leia always have to be the non force sensitive person. The only reason luke was a stronger Jedi was because he started training before she did. Through out the Star Wars universe many believed that the only person to ever be able to rival the grand master of the new Jedi order was his sister ... But I respect that you are the author and this is your story . I will continue to follow and read of coarse
kerapal bubbles chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
You just HAD to mention Ahsoka. You did it to break my heart; I get it. I mean, did you watch the Clone Wars series? Because I don't want to spoil anything if you haven't. But. I really, REALLY like this. I love Leia. She's awesome. This whole chapter was awesome. Kudos.
Bradley Cude chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
The Golden Rule of Surviving the Galaxy Far, Far Away: Thou shalt not do bad things to, or otherwise bring harm to, anyone with the last name of SKYWALKER, AMIDALA, SOLO, or their allies, friends, etc. THOU SHALT SURELY DIE.
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
NOOOOO DON'T DIE! You write the most interesting stuffs. I would hate to loose that. :)
fanficx chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
This could get interesting... D
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
lovely as always. I swear... do you have pixie dust? I adore your writing style
AugustusFeuer chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
So...heartbreaking...and feely... Great, great job. *salutes* I love this so, so much, Sir/Madam. You're one of the best writers I've ever 'met'. I hope you update soon.
crimsonrising chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Oh, this is going to to be great. Turning the canon completely upside down and Anakin taking Leia, it's going to be brilliant.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »