Reviews for Find Your Light
mincing them words chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
touched me somewhere. for the love of god, i wouldn't know where. it's just...dean. dean. but it felt good. thanks for writing this. :)
Freya922 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Well, you got me. I am totally crying. This was so bittersweet and moving. Somehow you accomplished all that, and captured the characters so perfectly, with very few words. Well done! *sob*
Lewlou15 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I loved this. Simple, to the point, yet so full of emotion. As Dean Winchester would say, "Awesome!"
mandancie chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
oh wow! This was good. Sad, but very good. I really enjoyed this. :)
tw1nsm0m chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
So the previous story had my in tears... and this one has me full out weeping. This is the epitome of love and self-sacrifice. But despite how right this outcome might be, I can't help but yell, "NO!" at my computer screen.

Dean's letter to Sam was so moving. The line, "all I saw was your light" I read with two different meanings. The one Dean explains - he saw the light meant for Sam but also the fact that Sam was HIS light. Always has been.

I'm glad you have Charlie back with Sam. They make a great duo and he needs her on several levels. She's fluent in Klingon? I'm not the least bit surprised.

The ending is beautiful though even with a re-read it kicks off my tears anew.

Keep up the terrific work!