Reviews for The Mad Titans and the World of Tomorrow
carmelize chapter 34 . 9/18
Im so happy you updated! I was worried you won't be continuing this story!
When is Levi gonna tell Eren that he lives next to him and stared at him through the window and wrote a song about him! Also that Mina bitch gotta die...haha
DeadlyWolf98 chapter 34 . 7/29
I love this story. I like the way you portrayed Eren and Levi their characters are done very well. This is on e of the best fanfic I have read for Attack on Titan fanfic. I love it please finish it.
Alamari chapter 34 . 7/2
:O I got an email saying you updated and I was like "!" And like wow hey you're back! yay! I'm excited to see this finished [and also more "moisty" scenes like this ;)]
Backstrokeforereridays chapter 34 . 7/2
Im happy u arent dead
Amanda27A.g chapter 34 . 7/2
so good but the girl who is a major fan of the mad titans will she find out where both Eren and Levi live?
FeminineFerocious chapter 34 . 7/2
Awesome, I'm happy to see this story being updated! I really like this one, these two can be so sweet to each other, then sexual deviants xD

Please keep updating, I understand when life can keep ya busy
FeminineFerocious chapter 33 . 5/19
I've been reading this story non stop for these past few days, I really enjoyed it. The chemistry between those two is beautiful, Levi teases Eren so much, and Eren keeps Levi happy, it's adorable. Please continue the story, I know it's been a long time, but I'd really like to see it finished.
HaPPy2901 chapter 3 . 5/7
God this is the best! HANJI I LOVE YOU EVIL WAYS!
Pandalion143 chapter 33 . 4/13
Please continue
carmelize chapter 33 . 9/13/2016
Please continue this (*ะด)
Unknown chapter 33 . 4/2/2016
Please update the story :)
sourpopsicles15 chapter 33 . 1/2/2016