Reviews for The Return after the Leave
Dame Selena chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Haha Prim and Buttercup plot twist. I believe the phrase is "too much Capitol". I can see how Buttercup might be unused to the bright colours and ran back to the familiar Seam.
Roxiblilly chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Fantastic oneshot. Great job.
turtledoves chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
you review my stories always so i'm returning the favor more or less

but ohgosh i love the little mystery to this and the cutr ending and just buttercup's pov ohmygosh is perfect i don't know how it could be perfect but it seems perfect i don't even know what to do with this and in so few words too howww

[sorry my shift key's acting up and with it goes my grammar sorry loved the fic]
Gamemakers chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I really liked this! The twist at the end was super cute. I have only one tiny suggestion. [too much capital] should be 'too much Capitol.' Otherwise, this was perfect. Great!
Estoma chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Review 11/15.

Oh, I love a story with a little twist. I had a feeling this was about Buttercup and Prim, but I wasn't completely sure. Another little twisty element, you made it seem as if Buttercup had been away for weeks at least, but it had only been a night. You keep your readers of their toes, and I really liked it. Perhaps time does seem longer to a cat, anyway.

[He said nothing...] Hahaha, I like it.

Cheers.
distances chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT WHAT IS THIS WORLD
Very nice, Zero. :)
bronc chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That was so sweet :)
Odesta Irom chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh I absolutely adore this one! You made it seem like weeks, or even years had passed since he left, never sure of an exact timeline until Prim reveals it had only been for the night.
The personality you have given Buttercup is perfect, he's such a typical guy. At first, I thought, what a dick, leaving in the middle of the night. Tell you the truth, I thought it was about Gale, seems fitting. But of course, after our boy has had a bit of fun, he comes back with those pitiful eyes.
Well done, I really enjoyed reading this one!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Very neat idea! Great job! :)
PhoenixGrace chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I love how the characters are NEVER revealed, and how you maintain voice throughout the piece. Loved it