Reviews for So Hand In Hand, TwinLeafed Despair
Itolein chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
woah... never thought about something like that... and to think that that could have been her last thoughts creeps me out...
but thank you anyway for this. its still beautiful
Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
As Yisou said, is it really healthy for siblings to do such things?

Apparently not, for it destroyed both of them.

Veleda chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Oh, so wonderful. There are few things I appreciate more in the Saiyuki fandom than well written Kanan. Very poweful, and very, very plausible.
Skycat chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
*sob* I want to cry. Wow! What a good introspect piece about Kanan! Great take on her POV. So sad. I like! *sniffles*
Karcy chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Powerful. I personally have a difficulty getting into the heads of Kannan and Gonou/Hakkai, so I must congratulate you for writing their roles well. As usual, your final sentences are those with the strongest impact.
kaze chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Beautiful! It's exactly what Kanan would have thought. You should write more of this kind of fics!
tomiaru chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
OMG. i can't believe how ignorant i was to write off fanfic as pure wish fulfillment. this is the best one i've read so far. i'd kill to enter a character's head that deeply, and describe his/her psyche the way you did. *hat off to 'ya*
sharon chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
wow wow wow...

that was incredible... nobody has ever done a piece on kanan and you did it with so much depth and tenderness...

i am speechless
Kenren chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Lovely! As expected, you get into the minds of the characters you write with ease and convey them to your readers. I was actually quite happy to see a story giving some depth to Kanan. Your portrayal of her is very touching.
vermillian chapter 1 . 10/2/2002