Reviews for Just You and Me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wow dark for sure but very realistic. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
That is soo sad im at the point where im crying D:D:D:
Jayfeather4Ever2001 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Awh, this story actually physically made me cry...When Wander started singing during his execution, I couldn't help but cry, it was so sad... But I love this story...Very detailed and good sense of emotion, it's a beautiful story. :)
PokeBakuFanfics chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Oh my heart! This really pulled on my heartstrings and I cried at least 3 times while reading this (and I'm usually not one to cry while reading or watching sad things)! It must be because of the angst and character death along with the sad feels (I don't why but I've been reading a bunch of angsty WOY stories lately; I guess I just like the alternate perspective (the "what-if") of WOY that authors come up with b/c it's different in comparison to the show). This is probably the reason why I should've started out with the lighter hearted stuff first instead of the angst (the first WOY story I ever read was angsty). The ending was good (I cried at that part) despite the bittersweetness. I really enjoyed this story despite the fact that it made me cry and despite the angst theme. It's just so good!
Netbug009 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is amazing and makes such a great addition to the original. I love all the little details.
Amast24 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This second part makes me.. no cry but.. almost. Thanks a lot! Love your fic
DeathByACookie chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I love the story but I think my heart just fot ripped out of my chest so there for I have no soul. YEAH!
WanderFangirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
The end made me cry. Beautiful work.
DiamondCrafter -DISCONTINUED chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I cried so hard, that my face turned red. I love how it made me feel like I was Sylvia. Beautiful, simply beautiful.
Random Ninja Wizard Girl chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Welp. It's not like I needed my heart or anything.
dalek chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
*cries* Ah, no! Don't make me cry again... I saw this on tumblr before, it's so saaaaaadd...
BlueDeltaCharlieEcho chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I think my heart just broke. This story is awesome.
kasiemontes415 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Awww poor wander, POOR SYLVIA! :(
6708 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I read this on Tumblr, and I'm glad to see you posted this on here! Just a question, though... Do you want this to turn into a multi-chapter fanfic? I can see a lot of potential for this. Just reading this makes me want to know what will happen next, even though you wrote the end pretty satisfyingly.

Rest in peace, Wander, rest in peace. :'(

I like to think he won't go over to the other side just yet, and that he's watching over them now.
kittycat212 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
:( omg I was wanting to read this but I couldn't find tumblr thank u