Reviews for Just You and Me
shardonaymb chapter 1 . 7/6
I refuse to cry even if I am crying Grob darnit noooo wander Sylvia!
Mysticness24 chapter 1 . 6/1
nightstarmlp chapter 1 . 4/17
OMG this is such a sad story planed out so well .this story is the most wonderful[not trying to sound evil]I have ever read. I love this more than anime an I watch attack on titan and more!
Thank you so very much for making this story.

Nightstarmlp ;)p
DemonWolf6 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This is jus the so sad
AbbyLovesCartoons chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Tears are actually streaming down my face right now..
That was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wow dark for sure but very realistic. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
That is soo sad im at the point where im crying D:D:D:
Jayfeather4Ever2001 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Awh, this story actually physically made me cry...When Wander started singing during his execution, I couldn't help but cry, it was so sad... But I love this story...Very detailed and good sense of emotion, it's a beautiful story. :)
PokeBakuFanfics chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Oh my heart! This really pulled on my heartstrings and I cried at least 3 times while reading this (and I'm usually not one to cry while reading or watching sad things)! It must be because of the angst and character death along with the sad feels (I don't why but I've been reading a bunch of angsty WOY stories lately; I guess I just like the alternate perspective (the "what-if") of WOY that authors come up with b/c it's different in comparison to the show). This is probably the reason why I should've started out with the lighter hearted stuff first instead of the angst (the first WOY story I ever read was angsty). The ending was good (I cried at that part) despite the bittersweetness. I really enjoyed this story despite the fact that it made me cry and despite the angst theme. It's just so good!
Netbug009 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is amazing and makes such a great addition to the original. I love all the little details.
Amast24 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This second part makes me.. no cry but.. almost. Thanks a lot! Love your fic
DeathByACookie chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I love the story but I think my heart just fot ripped out of my chest so there for I have no soul. YEAH!
WanderFangirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
The end made me cry. Beautiful work.
DiamondCrafter -DISCONTINUED chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I cried so hard, that my face turned red. I love how it made me feel like I was Sylvia. Beautiful, simply beautiful.
Random Ninja Wizard Girl chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Welp. It's not like I needed my heart or anything.