Reviews for Hidden Sacrifice
ok ill review sence ya said to XD i loved it *hugs zane* cuteness
Allstorygirl2008 chapter 27 . 1/25
Answers for chapter 25
A 1# I love the chapter
A 2# I was a little disappointed but I loved it anyway
A 3# I have never heard of fairy tail if I did I would read it.
Allstorygirl2008 chapter 26 . 1/25
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I'M CRYING BUT WITH TEARS OF HAPPINESS! AWESOME STORY EVER AWESOME!
Allstorygirl2008 chapter 24 . 1/25
I cried throughout chapter 24! Why?! Ever?! Why?!
Allstorygirl2008 chapter 20 . 1/25
What in the name of fleecing was that?!
Allstorygirl2008 chapter 16 . 1/21
My favorite Character is Lindsey because she just reminds me about myself, and my least favorite is Anna because she swears. But don't worry about the swear problem, my parents do it all the time.
NorthAmericanJaguar chapter 28 . 11/25/2014
Y'know, it kinda felt weird to see Elijah leave. I'm glad that Lindsey ended up with Zane instead of him, but as far as male (or any kind of) OCs go, he was pretty good. And now Zane has somebody to be with! *Squee*

Thanks for writing, and now I'm off to read the next book!

-NorthAmericanJaguar
EgyptGirl2431 chapter 28 . 11/3/2014
Ok, I know I might forget your birthday. So here's a early present. In 2015, Lego will create a new ninja. SHE is orange and HER name is...
Skylar!
If you look it up on brickapedia and YouTube, you'll find more info on her and ninjago 2015.
Happy B-Day,
Egypt
EgyptGirl2431 chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
Oh my brickin' gosh! I am literally bawling in my bedroom right now! DX
Mykindleisawesome chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
Haha! I loved it! I cannot wait for the next book! And BTW, Han Solo is WAY better than this James Bond' person. And here, Kai. *hands him twenty bucks* Now you're not broke! Now take Anna to the movies and show her why Han Solo is better! Wait... *hands him another forty bucks* Movies are expensive...
CameronNinjaDragons chapter 28 . 10/18/2014
Peaches? Really Jay? Peaches?
NinjaMelissa chapter 28 . 10/18/2014
Your birthday is one day after mine!
RapidstarJ chapter 28 . 10/17/2014
Congratulations! You finally finished this whole piece! I've really enjoying it and I CERTAINLY NEED THE SEQUEL RIGHT AWAY SO UPDATE ASAP!
Toon Friend chapter 28 . 10/17/2014
Wow! This story was amazing & I'm a little sad to see it end but at least there's the sequel to look forward to! :D Also, happy (very early) birthday!
CameronNinjaDragons chapter 27 . 10/12/2014
I was literally crying as I was reading this.