Reviews for Some One To Stand Beside You Always
yaoifanchick4lyfe chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
Omgosh this is SOOOOOO amazing! I cannot wait for an update!
evenstarlily chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
hmm, sometimes it seems like alex &harry aren't as close as twins who had until their 11th birthday depended on nobody but themselves... other than that i hope alex&harry will remain friends with their soul mates till they're old enoug... i guess it doesn't feel so weird with voldemort, but lucius has a son &severus a godson of alex's age...
other than that i'm really looking forward to read what happens next! i wonder whose blood voldemort will use..
gojyo-lover20 chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
This is great. I admit I don't like the fact that this story seems to centre on Alex and not Harry but I'll get over it.
godess bubbles chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
Will Harry get strong?Because it does seem like Alex is the stronger of the two...So I was wondering if Harry get's more magic power or something...Update soon!
bella.beau.14 chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Update soon please
Anaelyssa chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
Good. Separate, but together.
Kaya70 chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Love it please update soon please
evenstarlily chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
Glad to see an update, but i really don't like the twins separating.. Can't the malfoys and share custody?
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
godess bubbles chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
Noo I love them together!I've noticed though that you seemed to focus more on Alex, your making it out to seem like he is the stronger of the two...I just think you should focus on Harry more so they have equal parts. Harry just doesn't seem to have much of a part so far...Update soon!
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
I'm not sure it's a good thing that they will be separated. Though I'm not sure if Alex will be able to stay with Sirius. Something seems off like a missing piece but looking forward to more updates soon I hope.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
LOL is it Dumbledore poisoning the boys...i wouldn't be surprised since I bet he was trying to blame Lucius being the unsafe area they were in before coming to Hogwarts.
SmillyReaper chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Please update!
Flying Chrissy chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Cool story!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
Love it but the chapters are way, way, way too short (so much so that it is disappointing), anyway I really, really, really, can't wait for more hopefully soon?!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »