Reviews for The Rune Book
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
* * *
*blink-blink*
* * *

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

That ... Was ... Awesome!

I am particularly enamored of Godlike!Elsa stories. It was achingly obvious from the movie that she was just STUPID powerful, and with time and patience would become easily the most puissant individual on the planet (that's the idea behind my own entry into the genre, anyhow). LET the other nations plot and squabble. LET them try their wiles on Arendelle. And then let them try it while their own countries shiver under a few meters of eternal snow, while their fleets succumb to sudden ice storms, while their invading armies try to face down legion upon legion of giant ice golems ... infinitely replaceable giant ice golems. That would damp their enthusiasm, I'd warrant.

So. Descended from and blessed by Winter itself. Hot damn! (Cold damn? Yeah, that's better.) And fueled by the extreme love that she holds for her family and her people, Elsa will truly know no limits.

You mentioned the possibility of a segue into a sequel of sorts. If my opinion means anything at all, that idea gets a HELLLL YESS! I'd Follow the crap out of it. I'm Following you anyway.

This gets Favorited SO HARD.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
Yeesh. Messin' with Sasquatch is a Sunday afternoon picnic compared with Messin' with the Creatures of Fey. Are they dangerous? Well, are supernovas warm?
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
FORESHADOWING: noun: the act of providing vague advance indications; representing beforehand

She is going to miss having Anna with her. I just hope it is unrecoverable ... or fatal.
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
"It feels like I'm hugging a mop."
One of the Best Lines Ever!

Well Met, indeed. I don't think that their paths crossed purely by chance.
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Yes, the editing needs are there to be corrected. But the ARE minor.

So what ARE these beings? I don't think the girls know. If they go back to the trolls, will the trolls be able to tell them?
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
You have a lot going on here. Many questions. Not many answers thus far, and I'm QUITE unsure as to where you're going with this. It's intriguing, though. The journey's the thing, you know?
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Seems they just ran afoul of a member of the Seelie Court. At least he didn't eat them.
Starward North chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
I quite enjoyed this one. Its the first ive read that delved deeper into the how and why of Elsa's powers and all the world-building with the Aspects and vættir was pretty cool as well. I'm a big fan of the fantasy, mystic realm type genres. If you do decide to make an epilogue or (even better!) additional stories in this Frozen world, I'll definitely be one of your readers!
Calac64 chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
I loved it!
Skij Leonhart chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
Interesting.
Significantly different than your other story's progressing, but I liked it.
The snow globes were an interesting touch; mind PM'ing about where those are from?
Articulate as always though; good work and I expect the superhero AU to be updated soon ;)
-Skij
tibetan mastiff chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
make a sequal!
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
Wow! This is a really well written story! It leaves you wondering about the blood price though...
Tare-chan chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
Ah... So Elsa did found her answer... And i would never thought that ice power could be connected to her like that. Such an idea... Still why i feel her a bit too cold in this last chapter? Hmmm perhaps that's political issue ...
And Anna spying... Lol is typical of her.
IyanSommerset chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
Rune, you magnificent bastard. I recognize that scene from so long ago! THIS was what prompted you to write this epic adventure? You sir, are awesome.
Shadow Huntress chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
Please! Please! Please! Please! PLEASE write a sequel!
This is such an awesome story, and I feel like you just scratched the surface.
Keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing.

Shadow Huntress